Living in Cedar Falls makes it unproblematic to find motorcycle transport services when you are in need. It doesn’t matter if you own a dealership or if you have a vintage motorcycle to transport, there is definitely a company you can rely on for the job.
Find an honest transport company with the services you need to get the bike shipped off safely.
Depending on the circumstances, you might be applicable for some discounts. Those who need to transport multiple motorcycles are just some of the people that can usually benefit from lower rates. Seasonal sales and other discounts might apply too.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About Insurance Coverage.
Having insurance on your bike during its transport is important. Unfortunately, your every day insurance coverage won’t cover the vehicle while it is in the company’s care. With that being said, you will need to purchase the insurance through the transport company or the motorcycle will not be covered during the process. Fortunately, most transport companies offer insurance coverage free of charge.
Of course, damage is less likely to occur while the motorcycle is being transported by the professionals. Nevertheless, an accident might happen on the road that is out of the control of the driver. You never really know what might happen and if your bike is of a higher value, it might be best to assure it is protected by insurance.
Prior to sending the motorcycle on its way, make sure you note any scratches, dents or other visible harm. Take pictures as well. That way, when the motorcycle makes it to the next location, you can inspect it for any further damages that may have occurred during the shipping process. If you notice anything new, inform the driver and they will fill out a report and have you sign it. You may then file a claim with the insurance company the transport services use.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory