Safe And Reliable Carter County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Carter County is home to 27,720 residents that trust the services of A-1 Auto Transport! We have been operating in the county and the rest of Kentucky for more than two decades. We are a household name in the area and always strive to offer excellent services to the residents. Our truck drivers are also very professional and ensure that vehicles get to their destinations safely.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Carter County to Cleveland||$283||283 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Carter County to Detroit||$341||341 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Carter County to New York||$461||615 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Carter County||$504||672 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Carter County||$648||1080 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dallas to Carter County||$724||966 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Carter County to San Diego||$1116||2232 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Carter County to Seattle||$1225||2451 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Carter County
Our twenty plus years of shipping cars to or from Carter County has made it possible to move vehicles to the area much faster. The county is served by several roads, which include interstate, US highways and state roads. Our drivers often use Interstate 64 to move vehicles from the 412 square mile area to cities within Kentucky. These cities include Morehead Shelbyville, Winchester, Frankfort, Lexington and Midway. Apart from the interstate road, we also use U.S Route 60 to reach other locations within the county or state. We also offer vehicle shipping services to nearby counties that share a border with Carter County. These counties include Boyd County to the east, Greenup County to the northeast, Lewis County to the northwest, Elliott County to the south, Lawrence County to the southeast and Rowan County to the southwest. Our drivers often use Kentucky Routes 1, 2, 7, 9, 67, 174,182, 207, 209 and 396 when shipping vehicles to the counties.
We offer a wide variety of services to vehicle owners moving cars within the US and abroad. Some of these services include:
- Freight shipping: We offer comprehensive shipping for all types of freight within the US and overseas locations. Our shipping professionals focus on moving cargo in a strategic yet flexible manner for the benefit of our clients. We also ensure that the freight is delivered safely and within the agreed timelines. Our rates for moving cargo of all sizes are very affordable, whether you are shipping overnight or during the day.
- Covered transportation: The best way to keep your vehicle away from curious eyes when shipping cars to or from Carter County is by using covered trailers. We have a number of enclosed trailers that move vehicles nationwide and across international borders. The trailers can accommodate single and multiple vehicles depending on the size. Our rates for shipping using covered transport trailers are reasonable making them an ideal choice for vehicle owners seeking to ship in private.
Ship with us!
Have you been looking for a professional vehicle moving company? You are in the right place! A-1 Auto Transport is the best partner for shipping cars to or from Carter County. We have the resources and personnel to move vehicles across the US. Contact our sales team today and get a free quote!
Zip codes included in Carter County
- 41164- Ault
- 41164- Brinegar
- 41128 -Carter
- 41164- Clark Hill
- 41164- Counts Cross Roads
- 41132- Denton
- 41164- Enterprise
- 41146- Fairview Hill
- 41164- Fitch
- 41143- Fultz
- 41164- Garvin Ridge
- 41164- Gimlet
- 41164 -Globe
- 41142- Grahn
- 41143- Grayson
- 41146- Hitchins
- 41164- Ibex
- 41143- Jeriel
- 41143- Johns Run
- 41164- Lawton
- 41164- Limestone
- 41164- Olive Hill
- 41164 -Prater
- 41128 -Smiths Creek
- 41164 -Smoky Valley
- 41173 -Soldier
- 41164- Stark
- 41164- Upper Tygart
- 41181- Willard
- 41164- Wolf
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Carter - Carter, Kentucky (KY) 41128
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Olympia - Bath, Kentucky (KY) 40358
🇺🇸 Ashland - Boyd, Kentucky (KY) 41101
🇺🇸 Carter - Carter, Kentucky (KY) 41128
🇺🇸 Elizaville - Fleming, Kentucky (KY) 41037
🇺🇸 Argillite - Greenup, Kentucky (KY) 41121
🇺🇸 Boons Camp - Johnson, Kentucky (KY) 41204
🇺🇸 Blaine - Lawrence, Kentucky (KY) 41124
🇺🇸 Emerson - Lewis, Kentucky (KY) 41135
🇺🇸 Falcon - Magoffin, Kentucky (KY) 41426
🇺🇸 Dover - Mason, Kentucky (KY) 41034
🇺🇸 Hope - Montgomery, Kentucky (KY) 40334
🇺🇸 Mize - Morgan, Kentucky (KY) 41352
🇺🇸 Clearfield - Rowan, Kentucky (KY) 40313
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Morehead - Rowan, Kentucky (KY) 40351
🇺🇸 Maysville - Mason, Kentucky (KY) 41056
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September