The process of transporting a vehicle from the United States to another country is one that should be managed by individuals with training and experience in international auto shipping. The safest way to ship a car to Bulgaria from the U.S. is through an overseas transporter with an outstanding reputation among its past clients.
You will certainly find the right one for your car’s transport after doing a little Internet research. Find all the international shipping companies near your home and narrow the options as you look at their websites and read the reviews.
Subsequent to booking the vehicle’s shipping process, contact the Embassy of Bulgaria. They will help you understand the regulations associated with the current import policy. Exact tax and duty rates are something else you should ask them about. You can get the taxes paid off early so proof they were paid can go to Customs with the rest of the recommended documents. Customs authorizes a certificate of approval to those that bring in all of the required documentation. The vehicles must also meet the country’s restrictions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Details about Bulgaria’s Auto Import Policy and Tax Rates.
The country of Bulgaria only approves the import of a vehicle on a temporary basis. You can renew the car’s temporary status with Bulgaria every year until the car is no longer in the country. Certain documentation and other forms of proof are needed for the Customs office. They are the ones who will approve the vehicle for import.
The forms needed for Customs are easy to collect. It is providing proof of paid tariffs and taxes that can take some time. The taxes charged for importing a car into the country can easily add up to more than the cost of shipping services. Start saving money for Bulgaria’s taxes if you do not already have the money ready to pay them. You may easily pay more than the cost of shipping services.
Duty, Tax Rates and Fees.
- Import Duties- 17% or more of the fair market value of the vehicle.
- VAT- 20%
- Excise Duties.
- Pay a Guarantee based on the car’s specs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?