Safe And Reliable Canton Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are some circumstances in which a bike is best shipped by a professional. These include when a bike is to be taken to a mechanic for repairs, when it has been purchased and has to be delivered while it is in good condition. A bike may also have to be moved when a bike owner is relocating. Motorcycle shipping services may also have to be hired when adverse weather conditions make it impossible to ride a bike or when the bike owner would like to avoid the wear and tear caused by long-distance travel.
The available motorcycle shipping methods
The methods that we avail to have your bike transported include:
- Air transport, in which the bike is delivered to the destination within the shortest time, regardless of the distance to be covered.
- Water transport which is an economical way to ship bikes overseas.
- Rail transport, which is a convenient method of transportation in which the bike is delivered via train from one terminus to another and the transit time has minimal delays since there is no congestion encountered.
- Road transport, whereby our drivers do their best to pass through the least congested and most direct routes so as to minimize the transit times and reduce the shipping costs.
The following are the activities that you will have to do as you prepare your bike for shipping:
- Checking the engine.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Ensuring that the gas is at a maximum level of a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Checking if the tires are well-inflated.
- Checking the level of the fluids.
- Cleaning the bike and removing all dirt and debris from it.
- Inspecting the bike.
- Taking good photos of the bike at different angles.
It is advisable that you communicate with the mover that you will hire so as to find out if they have specific bike preparation requirements to be met before the bike is handed over to them.
Searching for a reliable motorcycle mover
To get reliable motorcycle transportation solutions, you need to hire a reliable motorcycle transporter. To ensure that you make a good choice, look for a company that is licensed, insured, experienced and approved by the Better Business Bureau. You should also determine if their costs are reasonable and within the market range. A good mover will be able to provide you with an obligation-free shipping quote. Also, find out if they have a variety of motorcycle transportation options available and if they support specific shipping requests.
What makes us the best mover
You will be making the right choice by hiring us as your mover. The following are some of the reasons as to why we are the best mover you can hire:
We have been in operation for a long period of time and this gives us the advantage of being more familiar with all it takes to make a move successful and the best way to meet clients' needs.
We aim to make the shipping process less complex so that you can have a hassle-free shipping experience. You can pay for the services and track your delivery with relative ease.
We can attend to special bike shipping requests. We have highly reputable tailored services available such as the Harley-Davidson shipping, classic bike shipping, and Sturgis bike week shipping.
We are based in various locations and this eases the shipping of bikes to various locations across the USA. When you ship with us, you will have your bike delivered to Canton in no time. Since our drivers are familiar with most routes, they always aim to ensure that the delivery is completed as quickly as possible.
Our Canton motorcycle shipping services
The Canton motorcycle shipping services that we provide include:
- Open-air motorcycle transport, which is a popular option among many because of its affordability. However, it is less secure because the bike is exposed to various elements.
- Crated motorcycle transport, which is a safe method of shipping in which the bike is prepared accordingly by draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery. The bike is then put in the crate. To ensure that the pallet base can withstand the weight of the bike, it is reinforced.
- Enclosed motorcycle transport, which is a more secure shipping option compared to open-air transport. However, it is costlier.
- Insurance coverage, which is provided as required by the law and ensures that any damages caused to the bike while it is in our possession will be compensated.
- Storage services, which ensures that your bike is safely held up to the time you will be able to make arrangements for it to be picked from our facilities.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to get more information about our services or if you need a shipping quote. We can be reached at the number 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.