Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Brookside, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Brookside Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Brookside started as a coal-mining center in the 19th century. The town packs a sizeable population and a great natural environment, including the five-mile brook that straddles through different parts of the town. Despite having the old railway tracks from the mines, transportation by private car remains the best way to move around. When you are moving with your car or buying a new vehicle from Alabama, come to A-1 Auto Transport for the right transport solutions. We have the best safety and reliability on shipping cars to or from Brookside.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Brookside to Chicago||$492||657 miles||3-5 days|
|Brookside to Detroit||$548||730 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington to Brookside||$568||757 miles||3-5 days|
|Miami to Brookside||$618||824 miles||3-5 days|
|Brookside to San Jose||$1138||2275 miles||6-8 days|
|Seattle to Brookside||$1004||2511 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Brookside, Alabama
A-1 Auto Transport covers all the six square miles in Brookside. Whether it is dropping-off your boat along the five-mile creek or shipping to the town hall, we have a good hold on all the directions. We also ship to all the counties in Alabama and all parts of the US. We have a network of international vessel operators who help in shipping your vehicle to any major destination across the world.
Auto Transport services offered in Brookside
- Enclosed shipping: We use fully enclosed trailers to shield vehicles from strong winds, the heat, snowstorms, dust, debris and other external risks. The trucks have special features that protect the vehicle from shifting and bumping throughout the trip.
- Open-air shipping: Open-air shipping can happen using a flatbed truck or multi-car trailers. A flatbed truck can only carry about 1-2 vehicles in one trip, which is quite expensive for long hauls. Multi-car carriers can pack up to 12 vehicles in one shipment, depending on the size of the vehicles. It is one of the best options that you can use when shipping cars to or from Brookside at a minimal cost.
- RoRo shipping: RoRo stands for roll-on/roll-off, which explains how we drive vehicles on and off the international shipping vessel. It is the cheapest international shipping option. We will use lift-on/lift-off equipment for inoperable vehicles at an extra charge.
- Container shipping: Shipping containers protect your vehicle from seaside storms and potential bumping and scratching while in transit. We have 40FT containers that can transport 2-4 cars at once, cutting down the shipping costs. An exclusive 20FT container can fit your car and household items when you are moving outside the country.
- Vehicle towing: We have an operational interstate towing service that is available round the clock.
Cars we ship
No transportation job is too tough that we can’t handle it. We can take care of transportation for SUVs, RVs, trucks, limousines, motorcycles, yachts, golf carts, farm machinery, and heavy freight equipment. Even if it is dropping-off your new boat by the creek, we will have it delivered at the right moment. Whatever the kind of automobile that you have, let us help you find a convenient shipping solution.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Check the transporter’s insurance policy and if you find it insufficient, don’t hesitate to top it up.
- You can keep a gallon of fuel ready at the other end if you expect a long drive to the next fuelling station.
- Do a spot check on the appointed terminals to see if you can manage the drop-off and pick-up processes without hitches.
- Make sure that you understand the regulations on shipping cars to or from Brookside by checking with the state’s DOT.
- You can pick any other convenient spot for door-to-door delivery if you find that your home has problems with accessibility.
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest car shipping companies in the U.S. We have more than 20 years of automobile shipping experience under our belt.
- We have a team of qualified professionals to take charge of every step in the process, whether its communication or vehicle handling. We have the some of the best classic and luxury car handlers that you can find in any transport company.
- We have an outstanding record as a timely hauler and great success stories from some of our earlier customers to share with you.
- Our transportation insurance policy protects your car’s entire value while we have in our hands.
- We have added GPS tracking systems on all of our trucks to help you follow the progress of your car throughout the shipment.
- We have a full-house service that takes care of all aspects of your shipping, from booking, transportation, and delivery.
Get free shipping quotes
Click here or call 1800-452-2880 at any time to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.