Safe And Reliable Bartholomew County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When shipping cars to or from Bartholomew County, you want to work with a company that has a proven track record of meeting customers’ expectations. A-1 Auto Transport has been providing its services to satisfied clients in Indiana, and America for the past 20 years. Bartholomew residents can now enjoy services from America’s friendliest transport company.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Bartholomew County||$46||46 miles||1-2 days|
|Bartholomew County to Nashville||$246||246 miles||2-4 days|
|Minneapolis to Bartholomew County||$478||637 miles||3-5 days|
|Bartholomew County to New Orleans||$584||778 miles||3-5 days|
|Bartholomew County to Orlando||$697||929 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Bartholomew County||$794||1323 miles||4-6 days|
|Bartholomew County to Phoenix||$1044||1740 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Bartholomew County||$1103||2206 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Bartholomew County
As one of the most established car transporters in America, we have endeavored to ensure that our clients shipping cars to or from Bartholomew County have an expansive network of routes. Locally, we have established routes between Bartholomew and its neighboring counties of Shelby, Decatur, Jennings, Jackson, Brown, and Johnson County. Other counties within Indiana are also adequately covered. We are a fully-fledged international carrier with shipping routes covering all 50 states. We can also reach any global destination by sea or air by working from the international airports and seaports located within Indiana.
The services we offer include:
- Car Shipping: We started out as a small regional car shipping company, and over the past 20 years, we have proven to be the most reliable car transporter in America. No company matches our quality levels and dependability when it comes to transporting cars. As our core business, we have perfected the art of vehicle transportation.
- Multi-vehicle Transport: We have the capacity to serve corporate clients that require bulk vehicle shipping on a regular basis. Our capacity to handle the logistical challenges of multi-vehicle shipping has seen us forming long-term partnerships with car dealerships and vehicle manufacturers operating in America.
- Interstate Towing: There are fewer stressful situations than interstate towing. We offer stress-free towing services across state lines at very affordable rates.
- Student and Faculty Offers: We offer special discounts to students and members of faculty that need their vehicles transported at the beginning and end of each semester.
- Snowbird Special: Indiana is home to many ‘snowbirds’ who regularly ‘migrate’ southwards to avoid the harsh northern winter. We offer a special discount for snowbirds who continuously use our services. You don’t have to leave your car behind when you journey down south. It is much cheaper to ship with us than to pay for car rental services for the entire winter.
- Jet Ski Shipping: We have a specialized fleet of movers that can safely transport your jet skis to any destination.
Choose the best!
Don’t compromise on quality when shipping cars to or from Bartholomew County! Choose the best car transporter by getting a free, no obligation quote on our website.
Zip codes included in Bartholomew County
- ZIP Code 47201 - Columbus
- ZIP Code 47202 - Columbus
- ZIP Code 47203 - Columbus
- ZIP Code 47226 - Clifford
- ZIP Code 47232 - Elizabethtown
- ZIP Code 47236 - Grammer
- ZIP Code 47244 - Hartsville
- ZIP Code 47246 - Hope
- ZIP Code 47247 - Jonesville
- ZIP Code 47280 - Taylorsville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org