If you’re a business in need of auto transport services, such as a corporation or a car auction company, you shouldn’t expect to pay full price. Unlike with individuals who are in need of auto transport services, businesses often need multiple vehicles shipped at once, not to mention are frequently in need of repeat services. Many corporations, for example, may need to transport company cars, especially if they have multiple offices across the country.
Auto transport companies, due to the competitive nature of the industry, want to both attract and retain this business and are sure to provide companies with a variety of discounts. So if you’re a company who is interested in obtaining these discounts (and why shouldn’t you be), here are some helpful tips:
Never commit to the first auto transport company that you come across. Visit the Better Business Bureau’s website at www.bbb.org to seek out consumer reviews of their services and to see if they’re credible or not. You should also talk to companies directly over the phone to explain your own needs and to see what prices they can offer you. Remember that if a price seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Be sure to mention that you are in need of having multiple vehicles being shipped, either immediately or in the future. Don’t always go with the company that offers you the biggest discount, however. As mentioned, you also need to take into account the credibility of the company and their overall services and guarantees.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Types of Discounts That You Can Expect
Each auto transport company has their own types of auto transport discounts. Nonetheless, you should expect one of the following:
- One-time only multi-vehicle shipping discounts;
- A rewards program where you can earn points and, thus future discounts, for repeat orders;
- A corporate transport account in which you will receive a discount on every auto transport order regardless of volume.
Remember, companies would rather have your business, especially if you’re planning on shipping many vehicles in the future, than lose it completely.
Negotiating is Perfectly Fine
If one company offers you a better deal than another one, be sure to let the other company know. Many could even match it or give you an even better deal. Be realistic though and don’t expect to pay virtually anything. The auto transport discounts that you’re offered may not be a significant amount, but they will definitely add up over time, especially if you’re in frequent need of auto transport services. Plus, like we’ve already stated, it’s better to save some money than nothing at all!
A-1 Auto Transport has been working with many satisfied corporations and businesses for years. Contact us today for your free no obligation quote! Be sure to let us know your exact needs, and we’ll do our best to accommodate you!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory