How To Ship Your Audi A7.
This award-winning executive car comes as a 4-door hatchback, with several models including
- 8 FSI (204 PS), multitronic transmission.
- 0 TFSI quattro (300PS), 7-speed S tronic transmission.
- 0 TDI quattro (245PS), 7-speed S tronic transmission.
- 0 TDI (204PS) multitronic transmission.
- 0 TFSI quattro (310PS), 8-speed automatic transmission.
- S7 4.0 TFSI quattro, 7-speed S tronic.
- RS 7 4.0 TFSI quattro, 8-speed tiptronic.
In 2012, it was named the best car/car of the year by three different organizations: ICOTY Awards, Autoweek Magazine, and Automobile Magazine.
Whichever model you choose to go for, one thing is important: you need to get a good shipping company to handle its delivery. This is how to know you’ve got the right shipping company to handle the delivery of your Audi A7. The company should be;
Having found us, you have an assurance that you are dealing with a reliable company; this is because:
- We are reliable. We specialize on vehicle transportation. Hence, we have what it takes for shipping cars. We have a team of professionals in the shipping business can handle every aspect of the transaction. We have been around for a while, and we have the right experience for moving vehicles from state to state and across the country.
- We are credible. To know you are dealing with the right people, we are a licensed auto shipping company.
- Our customer service is great: Because we care about your satisfaction and peace throughout the shipping process, you can always reach us with your questions and inquiries, and expect prompt response. And when shipping your car, we offer real time information on the progress of your car.
- We are affordable. With very competitive prices, we offer you the best match of quality and rates. Whether it is just interstate movement or long distance, overseas delivery, you can be sure that we offer the best prices.
Premium Shipping Services.
We offer door to door delivery of vehicles, which is more convenient for our clients, as they can have their vehicle dropped off just at their door step. And if you want to move your car to a different location, we can pick it up at any point.
We handle both domestic and international delivery. This means we are able to deliver from state to state and even coast to coast.
Our shipping options for vehicles also include both open and enclosed carriers. The open carriers are less expensive, but the vehicles are exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers guarantee more protection for the vehicle. The vehicle will be protected from effects from the weather and even abrasion or other physical harm during transit.
One way to begin with us is by getting an instant online quote for your shipment. It is free and takes only supplying the needed information about the shipment. Having your Audi A7 delivered to you is less stressful than you’ve ever thought when we handle it for you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.