How To Ship Your Audi A5.
The Audi A5 was released in 2007, and came with a 3.2-liter FSI V6 (195 KW) engine; however, the car has several coupe, cabriolet, and sportback models produced with different engines, including 1.8L and 2.0L FSI, 2.7L and 3.0L TDI V6, and also 4.2L FSI V8 engines.
The A5 comes with either 6-, 7-, or 8-speed automatic or manual transmission, and front-wheel or all-wheel drive system.
If you need to ship an Audi A5, here is a checklist for you:
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable.
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- How satisfactory are their services?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
You Found Us.
- We are reliable. We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. As our area of specialty, we have a team of qualified professionals in the industry.
- We handle documentation properly. We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. You can relax and be sure we will handle it all and have your car delivered.
- We go anywhere you are. We offer door to door delivery. This covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your Audi A5 can be delivered anywhere within the national borders. We also offer international shipping services. We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are, whether Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we’ve got you covered. We will have your Audi A5 shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- We are licensed. You can be sure of our credibility, because we are licensed and certified.
- We are customer-oriented. Our customer service is outstanding, with a team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your car.
- We satisfy our customers. The satisfaction of our customers is top on our priority. We employ every means to make sure they get just the best quality of service they require.
- We are affordable. With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing so you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
You can choose an enclosed or open carrier for your vehicle. Enclosed carriers offer more protection, but are also more expensive. Open carriers are less expensive; however, your car will be exposed to weather elements.
You’ve taken the right step in finding us. The next thing would be to get a free quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.