How To Ship Your Audi A3.
From 1996 till date, Audi has been producing its A3. The car is classified as a compact and also a small family car. Now on its third generation, the first ran from 1996 to 2003, using the Volkswagen Group A platform.
The second generation, following the same platform was produced from 2003 to 2012. Afterwards, came the third generation, using the Volkswagen Group MQB platform. Several variants of the car exist: 3- or 5-door hatchback, 2-door convertible, 5-door sportback, and 4-door sedan, with both petrol and diesel engines, and manual or automatic transmissions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Shipping an Audi A3?
How about a stress-free shipping of your Audi A3? Whether it is a local move, state to state or overseas, you can have your car delivered at your desired destination just on time. You can also be sure it will arrive safe and secure.
Who We Are.
We are a shipping company that specializes in car transportation. We consist of highly qualified professionals in the shipping industry. We also possess a robust network of shipping agents and customs brokers present in different parts of the world. We are able to handle all aspects of vehicle shipping from paperwork to delivery.
How We Qualify.
- We are reliable. We specialize on vehicle transportation and have the prerequisites for shipping cars and other kinds of vehicles, including a team of professionals in the shipping business, customs brokers and shipping agents that can handle every aspect of the transaction.
- We are experienced. With many years of experience shipping cars and other vehicles from state to state and across the country, we have gained mastery of the business.
- Our customer service is great. One way to know we are committed to your satisfaction is that you can always reach us with your questions and inquiries, and expect prompt response. Our team of professional, yet courteous sales representatives are always present to respond to your queries. More so, when shipping your car, we offer real time information on the progress of your car.
Where we ship.
We handle both domestic and international delivery. This means we are able to deliver from state to state and even coast to coast. Wherever you are shipping from or you want it delivered to, we will have your car moved.
How we ship.
We offer door to door delivery of vehicles. This is more convenient for our clients, as they can have their vehicle dropped off just at their door step. And if you want to move your car to a different location, we can pick it up at any point.
Our shipping options for vehicles also include both open and enclosed carriers. The open carriers are less expensive, but the vehicles are exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers guarantee more protection for the vehicle.
Whether it is just interstate movement or long distance, overseas delivery, you can be sure that we offer very affordable rates. To confirm this, you can get an instant online quote for your shipment. It is free and takes only supplying necessary information about the item.
How about a stress free shipping of your Audi A3? How about contacting us today?
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?