How To Ship Your Audi 100.
The first Audi 100 was the C1, produced in 1968. It came in 2 and 4 door saloon and 2 door coupe body styles, with 1.8L and 1.9L inline 4-cylinder engines. The most recent model of the car is the C4, produced from 1990 to 1994.
It comes in a 4-door saloon or 5-door wagon body style, and features different petrol and diesel engines, with either a front-wheel or Quattro four-wheel drive system. The 1994 Audi 100 uses a 2.8L V6 engine, producing 172 hp and fuel consumption is at 19/24 mpg.
The auto transport sector is an entirely different arena, and if you are planning to ship an Audi 100, then you may need some help (especially if it is your first time dealing on it). Firstly, here are some terms you will encounter:
- Auto transport company: These are companies that specialize in shipping vehicles, as opposed to other shipping companies that handle general items.
- Open and enclosed carriers: Shipping with open carriers is less expensive; however, the cars are exposed to weather elements, dusts, or any other hazards. It is ideal for regular/less classy cars. Enclosed carriers offer protection to the car. It is better to use this when shipping very expensive cars, so as to guarantee more protection. However, it is more expensive.
- Door to door: Some companies use only terminals, but there are those who pick cars from wherever clients have them, and also deliver them to the doorsteps of their owners.
- Domestic shipping: This has to do with moving a car within the national borders. It is usually from state to state, across the country.
- International shipping: In this case, long distance, overseas movement of vehicles is possible for companies whose coverage is wide. Such company is able to move your car from coast to coast, across countries, wherever you want it.
- Shipment protection: You can have your car insured during its shipping. This is ideal for luxury cars and very expensive ones, so you do not have to worry about possible damages on transit.
Ship With Us.
As an auto transport company.
- We are registered, licensed and certified.
- We are reliable.
- We have the experience.
- We are affordable.
- We have a robust network of shipping agents present in different parts of the world.
- We are customer-oriented.
- We deliver promptly.
With the necessary qualities and resources, both human and material, we have what it takes to ensure a safe and on-time delivery of your Audi 100. And if you are wondering how much it costs, you can get a quote by filling the correct information. You will receive prompt response from our staff, and that is one way to confirm that our services are cheap and we offer competitive prices.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.