- Car Transport Atmore Near Me
- Atmore Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Finding The Right Shipping Service
- Ask All The Right Questions
- The Cheapest Choice Is Not Always The Best Choice
- Choose A Company That Protects Your Interest, Not Theirs
- How To Ship A Car To Atmore
- Preparing Your Car For Auto Transport
- Atmore Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Atmore Includes Zip Codes
- Atmore Auto Repair And Local Towing Services
- Related Information & Faq
Car Transport Atmore Near Me
Home to nearly 11,000 people, Atmore is a great city for those who like to hit the casinos for a chance to win a few bucks, but it is also a beautiful area where nature is rampant in local forest areas and wildlife reserves, or where visitors can learn an abundance about Creek Indians at the local museum or even where you can catch a wild drag race or sample a local wine. Residents and visitors like can find so many fun things to do locally, and best of all, while the local median income may be a little lower than other cities, there are numerous employment opportunities, rental rates and median house prices are relatively low, and crime is much lower in Atmore than in many of the bigger metro areas of Alabama.
An automobile may be one of the biggest investments that a person makes other than a home, and when you make an investment, you want to keep it safe. Here at A-1 Auto Transport, Inc., we have worked with the residents of Atmore for more than 20 years to provide secure auto transport services to and from the area. We want our customers to know they can trust us to keep their car safe from harm while also charging a reasonable rate for shipment.
Atmore Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Atmore||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atmore to Nashville||$242||404 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atmore to Indianapolis||$415||691 miles||3 - 5 days|
|St. Louis to Atmore||$424||707 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atmore to Chicago||$523||871 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Atmore||$820||1367 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Anchorage to Atmore||$2669||4449 miles||8 - 10 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We know it can be hard to relinquish control over one of your most prized possessions, but we at A-1 Auto Transport are known for delivering safe and reliable Atmore car shipping services. Our services can be customized depending on our customer’s needs and preferences. Aside from this, it also depends on the vehicle to be transported.
A-1 Auto Transport is equipped with the tools and capabilities to ship various types of vehicles; from motorcycles and yachts to RVs and motor homes. We can absolutely handle the legwork so that you don’t have to worry about the safety of your vehicle during the long drive.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Finding the right shipping service
But if you’re still not sold, here are a few more tips to help you find the right car shipping service provider for your upcoming move.
Ask all the right questions.
It’s important to air out all your concerns with your prospective car shipping service provider to dispel all doubts and fears when it comes to their services. A good car shipping service provider will be happy to answer questions that will help you understand how they can cater to you.
The cheapest choice is not always the best choice.
There will be car shipping companies that will offer the cheapest quote on the spot. Don’t be fooled easily, as this doesn’t guarantee that the service they will provide will be great. It will still boil down to their equipment and safety measures.
Choose a company that protects your interest, not theirs.
Great car shipping companies don’t usually ask their clients to sign a contract or pay a deposit prior to the actual shipping of the vehicle. When a company does this, they are actually relinquishing their liability and accountability in case of accidents or damages are incurred by your vehicle during the transport.
A-1 Auto Transport understands the plight of their clients and knows how important it is to deliver a service that’s safe and reliable. To know about their Atmore Car Shipping Service, contact them today!
How to Ship a Car to Atmore
There are several ways to have a car shipped to Atmore and depending on the type of car you own and your overall budget to ship, these are the various modes of transport you can check out:
- Open Auto Carrier: Preferably the most used mode of transport is open air auto transport. These carriers come in single level or double level and can carry up to ten cars at one time. Easiest the cheapest way to move a car across the country and it is a safe mode of transport. Cars are exposed to weather, insects and other elements during shipment, but no more so than if they were being driven. Thankfully, even with exposure to the elements, the transport prevents unnecessary mileage and wear and tear on the car. This standard auto transport will accommodate most cars that are frequently driven and in operational condition.
- Enclosed Auto Carrier: An enclosed auto carrier is ideal for those cars that need a little extra protection during shipment. Cars such as classics, exotics, vintage and collectible cars that need the white glove treatment to ensure they don’t encounter anything detrimental during shipment. There are fewer enclosed carriers on the roads due to the expense of the carriers and the value of the cars they carry, so when you book an enclosed shipment it can take longer for the carrier to arrive, but you will often be able to have a guaranteed delivery date whereas you cannot get that with an open auto carrier since more cars are on the open carrier and the route may be longer. Enclosed carriers also offer the advantage of loading personal property into the enclosed trailer during shipment along with the car. This comes in handy for those who are making a long distance move to or from Atmore and need to bring along their personal goods during the move.
- Train: Shipping on a train is a great way to save some money and have quick delivery. It’s important to either have a local railway station or secure interstate transport to or from the station when shipping with this method of transport. Trains are used frequently for auto dealerships and manufacturers who ship large numbers of vehicles at a time, and they offer both open and enclosed services.
- Airplane: Do you have a very expensive sports car or collectible that needs to arrive within hours rather than days? If so, shipping with air freight may be your best bet, albeit this service is usually used only for high-end vehicles that have a price tag worthy of the expensive fees associated with flying a car across the nation.
Preparing Your Car for Auto Transport
Your car needs to be prepared for auto transport and this includes gathering all transport documentation, verification of transport insurance coverage and ensuring that everything is paid for on time. You also need to physically prepare the car. Here are a few tips to have your vehicle ready when the driver arrives to pick it up:
- Wash the car.
- Clean interior out and remove all personal content from inside.
- Lower the fuel to one quarter tank or less.
- Have the battery fully charged.
- Check for fluid leaks and make repairs if necessary.
- Take photos of the car and keep those photos until delivery.
- Get a spare key made for the driver to unlock/lock and start the car.
- Write your contact info down for the driver.
- Get after hour phone numbers for the carrier company.
- Get the driver’s mobile number in case of emergency.
Atmore Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
Atmore includes ZIP codes:
Atmore Auto Repair and Local Towing Services
McDaniel Automotive 120 Highway 113 Flomaton, Alabama 36441
McDaniel Automotive has been in business for 18 years and they provide full service automobile repair services as well as open, flatbed and enclosed automobile towing services.