How To Ship Your Aston Martin Lagonda
Are you looking to ship your luxury car? A car of the caliber of an Aston Martin Lagonda needs the very best in auto shipping services. Luckily, choosing us as a car shipping partner offers this and much more. Here are some of the services one is likely to find at our company;
We make sure every time we deal with an automobile shipping client, we provide them with the very best in customer service. Our customer service representatives are always on hand to:
- Give a comprehensive pre-shipping consultation and advice
- Answer any questions the customer might have regarding the auto shipping process
- Give quotes and explain what the costs cover and what is not
- Go through the contract, insurance details and bill of lading
- Give advice on how to make the shipment more affordable, if possible
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
We offer all types of car shipping services, and depending on what the client might need, here are some of the options available to choose from;
Local shipment forms the biggest part of our orders. We ship locally, interstate or coast to coast, with licenses to operate across state border lines. Wherever the location, customers can be assured that their vehicles will arrive safely and on time. Our company offers various local shipping options, depending on the preferences, situation, and budget of the customer. We offer the client the choice between open and enclosed carriers. Open carriers can be multi-car or single car carriers. Multicar carriers are often stacked and are suitable for those looking to transport their vehicles on the cheap, or those looking to ship many vehicles at a time. Multicar open carriers can transport up to ten vehicles per truck. Closed carriers are suitable for the luxury or vintage vehicles, which need extra protection against the elements. They often carry only the one vehicle and might be more expensive than the open carriers.
Those looking to ship to or from overseas locations will be happy to learn that with our company, they will get access to both air and freight shipping options.
Handing over one’s car to strangers often leaves one with a huge worry about the safety of their car, a valid one gave the horror stories that one might hear when inquiring about the car shipping industry.Our company has well-trained drivers and personnel, all who work overtime to make sure the vehicles handed over to use reach their destinations in the same condition. We transport vehicles with the same level of diligence and care regardless of whether it is a first time customer or one that has been with us for long. Single vehicle transport will receive as much care as those transporting many cars. We maintain our safety record for both open and enclosed transportation.
How much does it cost? This is one of the most common questions asked by customers when they first visit our warehouse. One of the first things you will receive is a full quote. Our quotes are inclusive of everything and do not have any hidden charges.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?