- Car Transport Ariton Near Me
- Ariton Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover Within Ariton
- Our Services
- How We Ship Motor Vehicles
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- The Types Of Vehicles We Ship
- Did You Know?
- How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Shipping
- Ariton Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Ariton Includes Zip Codes
- Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- Ship With Us
- Ariton Towing And Automobile Repair
- Lloyds 24/7 Towing And Recovery
- Ferguson Wrecker
- Conway Southern Express
- Resources For Ariton
Car Transport Ariton Near Me
Located in Dale County Alabama, Ariton derives its name from a blend of its two previous names which are Ariosto and Charleston. It is a great place to visit and live. The small town is home to fewer than 800 residents and offers a wide array of things to do which include eating in the many restaurants available, learning about the local history and keeping a healthy lifestyle by staying active in the parks in the area.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Ariton, talk to A-1 Auto Transport and we will take care of all your shipping needs. We are one of the largest auto shipping companies in the world with roots in the United States and we have over 40 terminals and offices scattered all over the States and even overseas. Our services are impressively fast, of high quality, and surprisingly affordable.
Ariton Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Ariton||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Ariton||$113||189 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Jacksonville to Ariton||$180||300 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ariton to Houston||$389||648 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Ariton||$902||1503 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Ariton to Las Vegas||$1155||1925 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Ariton to San Jose||$1436||2393 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Ariton
This town only covers 5.1 square miles making it pretty easy to access all the areas. There is no location that we cannot ship to. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Ariton include Alabama State Route 51, 123, and U.S Route 231.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
We offer our customers a pretty comprehensive shipping portfolio that offers a wide range of services. People shipping cars to or from Ariton have various options to choose from. We are also able to customize various services to better suit our customer needs. Some of them include:
- Heavy equipment shipping: Hauling heavy equipment is no easy feat. It requires the expertise of a professional and experienced workforce, which is A-1 Auto Transport’s strength. We can have your heavy and oversized equipment shipped to nearly any destination across the world. It is popular with companies and industries shipping items such as cranes, earth movers, boilers, forklifts, engines, and any other large assemblies.
- Military POV shipping: Our military is one of the greatest assets our country has. We have been shipping vehicles for them for over 20 years. We have the capacity to ship any road legal vehicle that belongs to a member of the military or their dependents to or from any base across the world. As a token of appreciation for their bravery and immense sacrifices, we offer discounts and price-cuts. These are applicable to any member of the armed forces whether actively serving or retired.
- State to state moving: Moving can be exhausting and draining if you don’t have the right tools and people to help you do the job. People complain of backaches and sore feet arising from carrying heavy boxes and standing for long durations. A-1 Auto Transport possesses the right equipment and enough labor force to help you with your move. We will provide you with the boxes you need to pack your things and even label them for you to keep everything organized.
How We Ship Motor Vehicles
Open air shipment- This is the most common way that motor vehicles and heavy machinery are shipped to or from Ariton or any other location nationwide. It’s a simple, affordable mode of transport where vehicles are driven on and off. Open air carriers can hole anywhere from one on a single level truck to ten or more on a double level truck. Just as vehicles are exposed to the elements when driving, they will be exposed during open air transport. Cars must be emptied of all personal content prior to shipping with an open-air carrier as the carrier insurance will not cover personal belongings and because personal content can add weight to the truckload. If you can remove any extra (heavy) accessories before shipping, it is well advised to do so to cut down on the weight.
Enclosed shipment-Enclosed shipment is for those vehicles that cannot be exposed to the elements and need to be handled with extreme care. These vehicles include:
- High-end luxury cars
- Sports and race cars
- Cars with ground effects/lighting underneath
- Classic cars
- Vintage cars/trucks
- Exotic cars
- Collectible vehicles
Cars shipped in enclosed trailers are sealed inside, away from potentially harmful elements as well as curious people.
When you ship a car with enclosed transport, you can often have a guaranteed delivery date because enclosed shipments are more focused on the individual vehicle and are often scheduled one car at a time rather than several at a time as open-air transport is scheduled.
Enclosed carriers are also seen in much smaller numbers on the highway because there are fewer enclosed carriers due to the overall cost to purchase one. This service combined with the ‘white glove treatment’ and the personalized transport as well as higher insurance premiums due to the higher value vehicles transported usually mean that enclosed transport will cost more than open-air transport.
The types of vehicles we ship
A-1 Auto Transport can ship numerous types of vehicles. Some of them include:
- Firefighting trucks
- Service utility vehicles
- Classic cars
- Boats and yachts
- Electric vehicles
- Hybrid vehicles
- Pickup trucks
- Economy cars
Did You Know?
You can also schedule transport on a train or airplane? Though not commonly used as often as open or enclosed interstate carriers, trains are often cheaper than other modes of transport for cars, but you must book early to reserve a spot on the train. Airplanes are the complete opposite and the fee can be extremely high for air freight. Planes are available when someone needs to ship a highly valuable luxury car or another car that has a hefty price tag but keep in mind that a plane shipment will cost well above other modes of transport when shipping a car.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
This is one of the most important steps when shipping your vehicle. Adequate preparation ensures that the small details that are frequently forgotten are addressed. Some of the procedures include:
- Schedule and plan. Planning ensures that you carefully choose the best guy to handle your shipment. It also allows you to go over the steps to ensure that nothing is left out.
- Clean out your vehicle. Remove any personal items from your vehicle to avoid hefty fines and delays.
- Wash your car and remove antennas.
- Ensure that your vehicle only has about a quarter tank of gas.
- Make sure that your car is serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Make a copy of your car keys.
- Ensure that both you and the auto shipping driver sign the bill of lading.
Ariton Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|New Brockton||Elba||Fort Rucker|
Ariton includes ZIP codes:
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Shipping with an experienced auto shipper who knows what he is doing is always good for the customer. At A-1 Auto Transport, we guarantee the safety of the vehicles by insuring them for full value replacement in case of incidences while they are in our care. We also offer satellite tracking services on all orders.
Ship with us
We are reliable, dependable, efficient, and most importantly, affordable. Our service delivery spans numerous locations across the world making us one of the best companies to ship with. For any shipping services, call us on 1-888-230-9116 to make inquiries and quotes.
Ariton Towing and Automobile Repair
Lloyds 24/7 Towing and Recovery
Lloyds 24/7 Towing and Recovery has been in business in Alabama for more than 30 years. They offer towing services for passenger cars and trucks locally in Alabama cities including Ariton. On top of towing services, Lloyds also helps with roadside assistance to repair flat tires, boost batteries, lockout services and other minor roadside repair.
207 Bradley Street Abbeville, Alabama 36310 334-585-5434 Website: lloydswreckerservice.com
Ferguson Wrecker provides emergency wrecker and long-distance towing for passenger cars as well as heavy machinery and oversized vehicles.
432 Southgate RD Dothan, Alabama 36301 334-793-0155 Website: fergusonwreckerservice.com
Conway Southern Express
Conway Southern is a logistics company that offers supply chain solutions and helps with car shipments statewide and nationwide.
608 Rogers RD Dothan, Alabama 36303 334-702-4845 Website: xpo.com/
Resources for Ariton
To obtain your driver’s license when you arrive in Ariton, you need to go to the Dale County Driver’s License office.
202 Hwy 123 South Ozark, Alabama 36360 334-774-6229