Thousands of motorcycles are transported every year in the U.S. Most of those bikes are being delivered to their destination by a professional shipping service. With all the proper tools in place, a bike can be shipped to Allentown, Pennsylvania at a fair cost. The customer can find many great deals in order to get their bike delivered, but the cheaper option isn’t always best.
Not every motorcycle is the same and they need to be handled and cared for in accordance to their design. If the shipping service is supported by manufacturers and dealers, they are more than likely a reliable service to use to get the bike delivered to Allentown. By utilizing a legitimate and professional company, the integrity of the bike will not be compromised. Even in the most difficult driving situations, as in populated cities such as Allentown, a professional is trained and has the experience to get the bike delivered safely.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Motorcycle Shipping Options.
- Enclosed Transportation- This method is the most secure and popular method to transport a motorcycle. the bike is completely protected against the elements and driving conditions.
- Open Air Transportation- This method of transporting a motorcycle is also very popular, but it leaves the bike slightly exposed to driving conditions and the elements.
- Door to Door- This method of transportation is where the shipping service will pick up the motorcycle at its current location or a convenient location, and deliver it directly to its destination.
- Terminal to Terminal- This is a very cost effective method to transport a motorcycle. However, if the customer doesn’t live near the terminal depot where the bike has been delivered then some traveling may be required.
- Crated Shipping- Depending on the motorcycle, some companies may require that the customer removes their handlebars and mirrors, drain the fluids and disconnect the battery.
Preparing a Motorcycle for Transportation.
- Clean off dirt and deposits.
- Remove loose items and accessories.
- Disable the alarm.
- Check fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas reading should be no higher than ¼ tank before transportation.
- Document damages to the motorcycle before transportation.
Companies to Contact in Allentown, PA.
593 Male Rd.
Wind Gap, PA 18091.
2001 Stone Ridge Ln.
Villanova, PA 19085.
6642 Blueberry Ln.
Pipersville, PA 18947.
4311 W. Swamp Rd.
Doylestown, PA 18902.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?