How To Ship Your Aixam.
After buying that Aixam, the next step is moving it home. Choosing us as your car transport service provider means choosing a car service provider capable of providing various options and flexibility. We offer flexible and comfortable automobile pickup and delivery services. We arrange pickup and delivery with you beforehand to ensure that it fits into your schedule and timing as your comfort is our utmost concern.
We also offer door to door and terminal to terminal car shipping services. For door to door shipping, we offer genuine car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Different types of carriers.
We also offer both enclosed and open auto transport services.
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
Local and international shipping.
Our services include both domestic and international car shipping services.
- Domestic Shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
- International Shipping: Our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
A vehicle is too much of an investment to be handled carelessly. At our company, we understand this and this is why ship your cars using the safest methods and procedures.
We guarantee that all vehicles entrusted to us would be delivered safely. However, in the unlikely event that any damage occurs while your vehicle is entrusted to our care, we offer full compensation for damages.
How much does it cost? This is one of the most common questions asked by customers when they first visit our warehouse. One of the first things customers will receive is a full quote. Our quotes are inclusive of everything, and do not have any hidden charges. Our prices are not always the lowest in the industry, but we always make sure we give value for money. Cheap is not always the best, and when it comes to securing the best car transport, there is nothing wrong with paying for quality.
It does not get any better than this when looking for an auto shipping company. Make an appointment with us today.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?