Addison, Texas Reliable Auto Transport Services
Addison is a fast-growing small city in Dallas County, Texas. The population is nearly 16,000 and growing annually. The median income for families living in Addison is higher than in many areas of the country and the economy and business environment is excellent. Addison was founded in 1902 and was named after Robert Addison, a man that was a postmaster from the years 1908 through 1916. The first business in the city was a cotton gin factory. Today, there are hundreds of businesses in Addison and some of the top employers include the Addison Airport, electronics corporations, chemical plants, and the healthcare industry. There are more than 118 acres of public park space that includes walking trails, an athletic club and indoor as well as outdoor swimming pools, fitness centers, golf clubs and racquetball courts.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Addison to Kansas City||$406||542 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Addison to Jacksonville||$602||1004 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Addison to Minneapolis||$698||931 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Addison||$738||1231 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Addison||$800||1334 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Addison||$865||1443 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Addison to Philadelphia||$883||1473 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Addison to Portland||$1011||2023 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Accessing Auto Transport in Addison
Use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport when you are scheduling transport for your vehicle going to or from Addison, Texas:
- Check with several companies and compare services as well as prices.
- Never choose a company based only on the price
- If you have a custom car, be sure to use enclosed transport.
- Ask the company what forms of payment they accept. Never pay a company via wire transfer.
- Get a number that you will be able to reach an agent after business hours.
- If you need to ship terminal to terminal, be sure to find out where the nearby terminals are and that the company can access terminal shipping.
- Check reviews by visiting the Better Business Bureau website as well as looking at the top transport review sites online. Sometimes you will need to be careful when checking reviews online as there may be many phony reviews. Ask the company if they can provide business referrals.
- Auto transport carriers must be registered with the US DOT. Ask the company for their registration number or check online at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
Addison Auto Transport Directory
Texas Auto Delivery Inc.
When you need reliable auto transport to or from Addison and throughout the State of Texas, you can rely on Texas Auto Delivery Inc. They offer affordable competitive rates, door to door service and open and enclosed carriers for all types of motor vehicles.
428 S Kirby St,
Garland, TX 75042
North Star Auto Transport Inc.
North Star Auto Transport Inc. has been in business for more than 12 years and they are fully licensed, bonded and insured. They offer open and enclosed carriers and provide door to door service. They have competitive pricing and can ship all makes and models of automobiles locally or nationwide.
1205 Wedgecrest Ln,
Garland, TX 75040
Douglas Transportation is locally owned and operated out of Mesquite, Texas and they offer door to door shipping services for motor vehicles locally and statewide in Texas as well as throughout the U.S.
4311 Forney Rd,
Mesquite, TX 75149
Addison includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.