How To Ship Your Acadian.
The Canadian Acadian outdid itself, but has been out of production for some time now. Finding such an old model in good shape today requires quite the effort and searching, and while the temptation might be high to drive it all the way home from whatever location it was bought, it might not be too easy to pull off, or even convenient. The better solution will be choosing a reliable car transport company to ship it home.
However, not just any automobile transport company can be trusted to make the long distance shipment. Our company is one of the few that customers can truly trust to convey their vehicles home safely and on time. When you choose us as your car shipping service provider, here are some of the services you are guaranteed to receive;
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Our company brings to the table one of the highest safety records in the industry. Every single one of our members of staff understands the fact that a vehicle is a valued investment, and is always looking to keep it in the shape in which it was delivered, all through the journey. Choosing us means choosing experience and a record of safety, as well as adequate insurance cover should anything happen in the course of the journey.
Pickup and delivery.
We offer flexible and comfortable automobile pickup and delivery services. We arrange pickup and delivery with you beforehand to ensure that it fits into your schedule and timing as your comfort is our utmost concern.
We also offer door to door and terminal to terminal car shipping services.
- Door to Door Shipping: We offer genuine door to door car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination.
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls
Local and international chipping.
Domestic shipping: We offer shipping to local locations, interstate and coast to coast. Locally, we give our customers the choice of road, rail or air transport.
Overseas shipping: We also ship to or from overseas locations. We take care of everything, including the customs paperwork and processes, as well as container loading and car storage.
Why choose us.
- We have fair and highly competitive rates.
- In depth pre-shipping guidance.
- Safety and timely delivery.
- We are backed up by hundreds of satisfied customers.
- Years of industry experience.
Save yourself the unnecessary hassle of dealing with an inexperienced shipping company. call us for some advice and quotes today.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory