Here at A-1 Auto Transport, we believe that going green is the only way to go. We have adopted all possible business practices that reduce our own carbon footprint on the world which we work and live in. Here are some of the steps we have taken in order to prevent the unnecessary use or pollution of our world’s natural resources:
- We utilize all available technology to create a virtual paper trail, saving the use of thousands of pieces of paper by way of email and internet correspondence.
- We keep our office break room supplied with reusable cookware and utensils.
- We provide multiple recycling receptacles throughout our building to ensure that recyclable materials are not going to waste.
- Our company recently started an in-house composting program to make sure that all scraps and compostable remnants are put to good use.
- Our cleaning supplies are all green products which are guaranteed to have never been tested on animals.
- Our office was recently updated with low-flow toilets that maximize the efficiency of the flushing process in order to conserve water.
- Our employees have all been provided with personal aluminum water bottles and have also been given access to our multiple Tupperware containers in order to discourage the consumption of one-time-use plastics such as bottled water and to-go containers.
- All unnecessary power is shut off when our office is not in use.
In our business practices outside of the office, we are also doing all within our power to promote the responsible use of energy and natural resources. Through our partnership with SmartWay Transport, we are helping to advocate the importance of environmental awareness to our partners and clients.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com