For a lot of services, it makes sense to pay top dollar to ensure that you get a premium product. However, for auto transport, it’s more important to find a reputable dealer that has a documented history of delivering vehicles safely and on time. Here are a few tips when searching for discount auto transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How To Get Discount Car Shipping Services
- Skip the Middleman – There are plenty of auto transport brokers out there who promise that they’ll find you the best deal on the market. Unfortunately, you’ll also have to give a cut to these brokers, which may wipe out any cost savings you would have achieved. Rather than connecting with a broker, ask friends or relatives if they have successfully shipped their car, truck, or motorcycle. If you’re like me, your friends and relatives are much more trustworthy than a stranger you found on the internet.
- Get Multiple Quotes – Another mistake that auto transport customers make when shopping for a discount is not getting multiple quotes. If you don’t have multiple quotes in your back pocket, the auto transport companies have the upper hand. Most car shipping companies I’ve worked with are willing to negotiate if they know you have another firm offer. Before you commit, make sure you’ve gotten a few quotes from competing companies—your wallet will thank you.
- Check Your Insurance – If you’re in the market to transport your vehicle, chances are that either brokers or car shipping companies will try to sell you on a complex insurance policy. If you are a risk-averse person, these policies can be tempting. However, it’s important to check your current auto insurance and home insurance policies first. If you have good insurance, auto transport may already be covered. To make sure you get the best deal on a discount auto transport purchase, make sure you are absolutely sure you need to splurge on insurance as well.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?