How To Ship Your Studebaker.
The Studebaker, one of the most beautiful limited edition cars ever built, is still a sight to behold to date. This means getting hold of it can be a night mare. Any vehicle of this calibre require a reliable car transport company to ship home. The idea of flaunting it on the open road might seem appealing but given the circumstances, the right decision is to have it shipped home.
Finding the right company, though, is difficult in such a crowded market. Our company, however, stands out. With years of experience in the industry, quality staff and a commitment to service delivery, you can trust us with your most prized possessions. Here are some of the services we offer.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Domestic and international shipping.
Customers will be happy to learn that with us, they can ship both to and from overseas locations, as well as the typical local shipping.
- Domestic shipping: We offer shipping to or from local, state, interstate locations. The time and cost varied depending on the distances, but it highly unlikely that any shipments will last more than 7 days, even for the coast to coast shipment. Most of our shipment happens locally, with customers given the options of air, road and rail shipping.
- International shipping: In regard to international shipping, we offer clients the choice between freight and air shipping. Air shipping is faster, exclusive but more expensive. Whatever option chosen, our company will take care of the customs paperwork, container loading and vehicle storage.
Choice of carriers.
Depending on the budget and personal preferences of the client, we offer them a choice between the following types of carriers
- Open carriers: Open carriers are typically less expensive. One can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed carriers: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Enclosed carriers have the vehicle completely protected from the elements. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls
Flexibility in delivery and pickup.
- Door to door shipping: our door to door services will normally leave the customer with little worry as we deliver the vehicle to or from any desired location. It could be the home or office, or any other preferred destination.
- Terminal to terminal shipment: this is where the owner of the car delivers it to a company terminal or warehouse, from where it is transported to another terminal or warehouse close to the destination and can be picked up. Those who find this a convenient solution will definitely find the best service at our company.
When you get to our company, you should not worry about things like the price. We give instant quotes that are inclusive of everything, including insurance costs and customs for those shipping to and from international locations.
If you are wondering whom to trust with your car transport, we are here to provide high quality, reliable services for you. Call us to book an appointment today.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?