How Much Does It Cost?
- Having a Jaguar shipped to another location costs anywhere from $150 to $10,000. Of course, the rate charged is dependent on the distance of travel, services selected, and the cost of fuel.
- The least expensive method of transport is open air shipping. The transport method often suggested to those shipping exotic vehicles is enclosed transport.
When you are in need of exotic car shipping services at an affordable price, have no fear because there are auto transport companies throughout the United States waiting to assist you with your vehicle’s relocation. They will make sure they get your Jaguar wherever it needs to go without causing it any harm in the process. You can save your miles and your automobile by allowing it to be relocated with a car hauler.
About the Transport Services Offered to Luxury Vehicle Owners
The services offered through the auto transport company will vary depending on who you contact. However, a lot of auto transport companies offer similar services since there are only so many ways to have a car safely delivered either in the nation or overseas.
For luxury, antique and exotic car owners, enclosed shipping is usually suggested. This will further protect your vehicle from damages. The automobile will need to be prepared as specified by the transport company before you send it on its way. Enclosed transport methods tend to cost a little more than open air methods but the extra shelter is worth the extra costs.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Open air transport is perhaps the most common service. It is a cost effective method that takes your vehicle where it needs to go on a car hauler. The hauler can carry 10 to 12 vehicles at once. Even though the automobile is left out in the open during its travels, it is rare for damage to occur. The auto transport company provides insurance coverage during the transport in case something does happen to the vehicle.
Other services that you must decide between include door to door or terminal to terminal shipping. Terminal to terminal is priced cheaper, but requires a little more responsibility on the Jaguar owner’s behalf. Door to door transport is a little more costly, but well worth it. The auto transport company will pick the vehicle up from wherever it is at. It will then be taken to the next location as specified by you.
To learn more about the low rates and shipping services offered through a reliable car shipping company, contact A1 Auto Transport. We offer a FREE quote to those that call in inquiring about our low prices and services. Call us at 800-452-2880 and our customer service reps will gladly take your call!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory