How To Ship Your Ford Taunus.
The Ford Taunus is a range of mid-size and full-size family car produced from 1939 to 1994. Several versions of the car were produced and they include the Taunus G93A/G73A, Taunus M-series, Taunus TC, Taunus TC2 and TC3.
The cars were offered mainly as 2- or 4-door sedan or five-door station wagon, with standard rear-wheel drive, and 3- or 4-speed manual transmission. The Taunus M-series were all German Ford cars produced between 1952 and 1968, and came in different models including the 12M, 15M, 17M, 20M, and 26M. All the cars used a range of straight-4 engines, with different displacements and power output.
To ship your Ford Taunus, you need an auto transport company, and here are qualities to look out for:
- Reliability: You need a company with whom you can be assured that your car will be delivered on schedule and intact. This reliability comes with years of experience and expertise.
- Affordability: Over-priced shipping companies are a no-go. Affordability is paramount to allow you much ease in shipping both within the country and across countries.
- Customer-oriented: The shipping company should be one that puts the satisfaction of their customers above every other thing. Such company should be able to provide good customer service to supply all the information you need about the movement of your car. This will allow you be sure you are dealing with the right people who can handle your vehicle properly.
- Certified and insured: In order to ensure your car is in the right hands, the shipping company should be licensed and insured. This will guarantee that your car will arrive safe. Also, should there be any issues during transit, you can still be sure your car is protected
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What You Should Know
- Cost of shipping is usually based on the weight and where you are shipping to. However, there are some extra charges that depend on the kind of shipping service you go for.
- Shipping with open carriers will save you some money, but your car will be exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers offer more protection and are also more expensive.
- Domestic shipping is usually faster, since the car only has to be moved from interstate, and it is less expensive compared to international shipping. International shipping, on the other hand, covers long distance, coast to coast movement of vehicles. To have your car shipped overseas, across countries, it will require more details, like customs issues, and will take more time.
- Part of the options you may have to choose from will be either terminal to terminal delivery or door to door. This means your car can either be delivered to a terminal from where you will be expected to pick it, or it can also be delivered to your home. Of course, door to door will cost something extra than terminal delivery.
- Insurance for your vehicle can be part of the cost of the shipping or separated as an extra cost. You should find out about this, and if you care to purchase more insurance, you can, especially for more expensive cars.
To help you have a smooth delivery of your car, our customer agents are available to guide you through the process. You can get a quote from us today at no cost. And you can also reach us with your questions.