How To Ship Your Ford Crusader.
The Ford Crusader is one of the special editions of the Ford Cortina produced in 1982. It was available in 5-door estate and 2/4-door sedan body styles. The estates were offered with 1.6 liter and 2.0 liter straight-4 engines, and the sedans came with 1.3 liter, 1.6 liter, and 2.0 liter straight-4 engines. Transmission available were 4-speed manual and 3-speed automatic.
When planning to purchase a Ford Crusader or relocate your old one, you need a shipping company that specializes on vehicle logistics to handle it. Here are some things to have in mind when choosing a shipping company.
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable?
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
Our Shipping Services.
For a company like ours, the answer to all that is YES!
- Reliability: We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics. We have a team of qualified professionals in the industry, hence we are very reliable.
- Robust Network: We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment. You can relax and be sure we will handle every detail of the shipping and have your car delivered. Our team of shipping professionals will ensure that there are no errors in the shipping process.
- National Delivery: We offer door to door delivery. This also covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your car can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- International Delivery: We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are, in Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we have you covered. We will have your car shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Open and Enclosed Carriers: You can choose between shipping your car with an open carrier or with an enclosed one. The enclosed option guarantees more protection to the vehicle, but would cost you more than the open carrier option.
- Maximum Protection: Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your car. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection. Your car will be fully insured.
- Customer Service: Our customer service is outstanding. Our team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents are always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your vehicle.
- Great Price: With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing and you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
You can get a free online quote on your shipping immediately by filling in the necessary information and let us begin the process of delivering your Ford Crusader.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.