How To Ship Your BMW M6.
The BMW M6 follows after and is the high-performance version of the 6 Series. Now in its third generation, the latest generation comes as a 2-door convertible or coupe, or 4-door gran coupe.
The car is powered by a 4.4L V8 engine that produces 560 hp. There are options for either a 7-speed M-DCT or 6-speed manual transmission. Official reports say the car attains 0-62 mph in 4.2 seconds, top speed is 155 mph, and fuel economy is 14/20 mpg (for the 7-speed dual-clutch) or 15/22 mpg (for 6-speed manual).
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The auto transport sector is an entirely different arena, and if you are planning to ship a BMW M6, then you may need some help (especially if it is your first time dealing on it). Firstly, here are some terms you will encounter:
- Auto transport company: These are companies that specialize in shipping vehicles, as opposed to other shipping companies that handle general items.
- Open and enclosed carriers: Shipping with open carriers is less expensive; however, the cars are exposed to weather elements, dusts, or any other hazards. It is ideal for regular/less classy cars. Enclosed carriers offer protection to the car. It is better to use this when shipping very expensive cars, so as to guarantee more protection. However, it is more expensive.
- Door to door: Some companies use only terminals, but there are those who pick cars from wherever clients have them, and also deliver them to the door steps of their owners.
- Domestic shipping: This has to do with moving a car within the national borders. It is usually from state to state, across the country.
- International shipping: In this case, long distance, overseas movement of vehicles is possible for companies whose coverage is wide. Such company is able to move your car from coast to coast, across countries, wherever you want it.
- Shipment protection: You can have your car insured during its shipping. This is ideal for luxury cars and very expensive ones, so you do not have to worry about possible damages on transit.
Ship With Us.
As an auto transport company.
- We are registered, licensed and certified.
- We are reliable.
- We have the experience.
- We are affordable.
- We have a robust network of shipping agents present in different parts of the world.
- We are customer-oriented.
- We deliver promptly.
With the necessary qualities and resources, both human and material, we have what it takes to ensure a safe and on-time delivery of your BMW M6. And if you are wondering how much it costs, you can get a quote by filling the correct information. You will receive prompt response from our staff, and that is one way to confirm that our services are cheap and we offer competitive prices.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?