How To Ship Your BMW 335.
From 1939 to 1945, BMW produced its BMW 335, which came in 4-door saloon, 2-door cabriolet and 4-door cabriolet body styles. Equipped with an inline 6-cylinder engine, power output for the car was 90 bhp at 3500 rpm, and it could reach a maximum speed of 96 mph.
Before choosing a company to ship your BMW 335, here are some things you should know, which you will encounter:
- Cost of shipping is usually based on the weight and where you are shipping to. However, there are some extra charges that depend on the kind of shipping service you go for.
- Shipping with open carriers will save you some money, but your car will be exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers offer more protection and are also more expensive.
- Domestic shipping is usually faster, since the car only has to be moved from interstate, and it is less expensive compared to international shipping. International shipping, on the other hand, covers long distance, coast to coast movement of vehicles. To have your car shipped overseas, across countries, it will require more details, like customs issues, and will take more time.
- Part of the options you may have to choose from will be either terminal to terminal delivery or door to door. This means your car can either be delivered to a terminal from where you will be expected to pick it, or it can also be delivered to your home. Of course, door to door will cost something extra than terminal delivery.
- Insurance for your vehicle can be part of the cost of the shipping or separated as an extra cost. You should find out about this, and if you care to purchase more insurance, you can, especially for more expensive cars.
Choosing A Shipping Company.
And here is a checklist to guide you in choosing a company:
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- Is the company affordable?
- Is the company customer-oriented?
- How satisfactory are their services?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
When you find a company that satisfies all of these, then you can have the assurance that you have found a good auto transport company to handle your vehicle. Having been in the business for some time, we have grown to become a reputable and reliable company; we are licensed and properly registered. We are able to have your car delivered to/from any part of the world with our strong network of customs brokers and agents.
And if you wonder how much our shipping services cost, you can find out by getting a quote from us today. We offer cheap prices for our services, and you will not be disappointed.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.