How to Ship Your Koenigsegg
- The transport of a luxury vehicle such as a Koenigsegg may cost anywhere from $150 upwards to $10,000. Of course, the rate you pay is reliant on several factors including the length of travel from pickup to drop off.
- Other fees may be charged for customizations or inoperable vehicles. The charge for inoperable vehicles is around $100.
To have your Koenigsegg shipped off to another location whether it’s in the nation or to another country, use a reliable and professional car shipping company. An auto transporter is the safest and best way to have a luxury car taken to a new location without causing it anymore harm or wear. It also protects it from increased mileage.
At A1 Auto Transport, we offer the cheapest shipping rates to anyone looking to relocate a luxury vehicle. We have various options so that it’s easier to find luxury car shipping services within your price range. We want to make sure you aren’t overcharged or dissatisfied with the services you receive. If you call us at (800) 452-2880, we’ll even provide you with a FREE quote!
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How You’ll Benefit from Luxury Car Shipping Services
- Less risky for the luxury car and those involved
- No added mileage to the car
- Insurance coverage on the Koenigsegg during its transport
- Professionals handle the vehicle the entire time
- State of the art equipment will be used to secure the vehicle
- Faster traveling times
- Frees up much more of your time
- The ability to opt in for door to door delivery and other convenient services
- You won’t be responsible for the vehicle while it’s not in your care
- You won’t have to waste money on hotels, fuel, food and other traveling expenses
- Drivers avoid any obstacles including poor weather
- Most transport companies offers tracking services so you can monitor the Koenigsegg’s progress while it’s it makes its way to its destination
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.