Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Texas Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving is no fun. After taking care of all the particulars like calling utility companies, getting medical records and school records, and changing your address, you have to get down to the actual hard work. You have to go around to all the local stores and beg for boxes that aren’t covered in food or other gross things. You have to take all of you belongings and wrap them all in newspaper to protect them when the box is inevitably dropped down a flight of stairs. Then there is the small matter of fitting furniture down narrow halls and doorways. You have to load all these things into a truck or van that never seems to be big enough and drive them all to your new place. Then it is time to do it all again in reverse. It isn’t a whole lot of fun, but you can help alleviate some of the headaches by calling a moving company from Texas to help.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Texas Long Distance Movers
- DOT Registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal Department of Transportation and have a U.S. DOT number.
- Insurance: The law requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound, but some will offer more comprehensive coverage like full replacement value or depreciated value. You will want to find out which your company has.
- Level of experience: How many years has this company in business? Are they a reputable company with a long history or an unheard of fly by night operation? Find out before they drive away with your stuff.
- Check the internet for reviews: You can use the internet to research a company’s reputation on sites like Yelp. That can help you determine what kind of service you can expect.
- Services offered: Besides loading boxes in a truck and transporting them to your new home, most moving companies will offer different services to make your move easier, from packing and unpacking, to transporting your car. Look into what services you would like, and find our how much extra they will cost.
- Ease of Communication: Is this company easily reached in the event of an emergency? It is important to know that you will be able to get in touch with them if you need to. Local companies can sometimes be easier to reach, simply because they have an office you can go to.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial, office, apartment, or residential house moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Texas movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Texas Long Distance Movers?
It can be difficult to provide an accurate quote by looking at rates online. Every move is different and many things will factor into your costs. Obviously the distance of the move and the amount and weight of your belongings will be the biggest factor, but things like fuel surcharges, additional services, and what time of year you are moving call all contribute. The best way to get an accurate quote is to call for a free estimate.
Before Signing an Agreement for the Mover
- Make sure all addresses and phone numbers are correct. No one wants their belongings to end up in the wrong place due to a typo.
- All additional services that have been requested should be clearly listed on the agreement, as well as any associated costs for those services.
- Check to see if your company covers over the minimum $0.60 per pound in the event of damage. Make sure all liability information is clearly spelled out.
Your Responsibilities for Moving
- Consider transporting valuables yourself.
- The company will have an inventory sheet. Request a copy for your records.
- Check to see if your homeowner’s policy covers items damaged in a move.
Texas Cross Country Movers for Hire
Texas Movers Group
13777 Bee St. #400
Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Affordable Texas Movers
7645 Seymour Hwy.
Wichita Falls, TX 76310
6853 Southwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77074
Texas Storage Facility Directory
Texas Maxi-Mini Self Storage
12325 West Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78216
4633 Hedgcoxe Rd.
Plano, TX 75024
Texas Storage of Rosenberg
3619 Avenue H
Rosenberg, TX 77471