Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Same Day Movers
Relocations are never completely stress-free but you can decrease a considerable amount of the responsibilities you’ll have by hiring a mover even if you must move immediately. Same day movers do exist and you will find that their assistance makes the entire process of relocation a lot easier and less stressful. When you need to move in such a hurry, it’s especially in your best interest to hire a moving company that offers same day moving services.
Although you’re in a hurry, it’s important to check the credentials, services and rates of several movers before you hire one to help you out. There are quite a few movers that offer same day moving services. You can acquire a list of these movers by using the Internet to search for “same day moving services near me.” Once you pull up a list of potential movers, sift through some of their websites to get a better idea of what they’re about. Write down the contact info for any of the movers you’d like to call for quotes and more information.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Here’s what to look for in a mover…
- The moving company you hire for your same day move should carry a positive reputation among its past customers. There are a ton of sites you can check out that allow past customers to post reviews and ratings based on their experience with the service they were provided. The BBB’s website is a great site to check out regarding moving companies. A same day mover with BBB approval is a good sign and likely worth hiring.
- All licensed and professional movers are required to have specific licenses and certifications as proof of their compliance with local, state and federal laws. You can usually find this type of information somewhere on the mover’s website but if not, you can always ask them about their certifications when you call in for a quote.
- As a mover with a long history, they should offer their customers a variety of convenient moving and storage services aside from their same day services.
- A licensed mover is required by the state to have the minimum amount of insurance coverage as according to that state’s laws. Most movers will allow their customers to purchase additional protection which is always wise to have especially with such a quick relocation.
- Only the highest quality materials and equipment should be used during your move.
- All moving companies should have professional customer service reps answering their phones to answer questions and give estimates to those interested in services. They should be friendly, informative and willing to help you out anyway they can.