St. Paul Long Distance Moving Companies
You may be moving to a better neighborhood, making a job-related relocation, going to college, seeking to enjoy your retirement in a healthier location, looking for greener pastures abroad, etc. Moving is a difficult activity that requires skillful preparation and great effort. A professional mover offers the best way to relocate in a smooth and cheap manner. We are the best choice for moving to or from St. Paul, Minnesota.
As an experienced and reliable worldwide mover, A-1 Auto Transport Inc offers seamless door to door services countrywide and internationally. We help with all moves in St. Paul, across the country moves, and international moves. We also provide auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
These insider tips can help you to organize your move.
- Develop a moving calendar: Whether it is the returning of paperwork and fees for your new apartment, home, or office, packing the heavy and sizable items, choosing a moving date, giving the move-out and move-in notices to the relevant buildings or reserving your move with the professional mover, moving is about meeting deadlines.
- Make a moving budget: Use a master spreadsheet, a moving app, or other tools to determine the necessary moving services. Get an estimate from the movers association early and design a financial strategy to build your moving chest. Make sure you have enough funds to pay for the move in full before you start relocating.
- Create a complete home inventory: Clean out your place including the less used areas like the attic, basement, etc. Make a full list of your things and select the essential articles to move in order to reduce your moving cost. It is a good idea to donate the excess goods to charity and request a tax deduction.
- Get a reputable moving company in St. Paul: An established mover has the right equipment and facilities to pack and move your items fast and cheaply. It is also better to purchase your moving boxes and supplies from them since you can return the boxes and claim a refund.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A reputable moving company offers the most convenient way to relocate and affords you peace of mind. They are moving experts with the essential experience, resources, economies of scale, proper infrastructure, special licenses and insurance. A reliable mover will offer you a smooth, secure, and affordable move.
How to find the best moving company
Invest a little time to ensure you get a responsible moving company.
- Find reputable moving companies: Seek referrals and get a shortlist from moving companies associations. You could also browse and look in the moving companies’ directory.
- Evaluate the movers: Are the companies USDOT and MC numbers genuine and authorized for moving services? Check out their customers’ views and rankings on reliable company review sites like Better Business Bureau (BBB), Angie’s List, Google Reviews, etc. You should also visit their websites and inspect the equipment at their offices in the city of St. Paul.
- Moving price: Request a quote in writing from at least 3 movers. Keep in mind that the non-binding estimate has no price cap meaning the mover can subsequently load it with additional charges. This makes the final moving cost much higher than the estimate; avoid it.
- Determine your mover: Compare the proposals and pick your shipper.
- Our moving services: Being a full service company, we plan, organize, and carry out the whole operation including giving moving advice. We pack, load, transport your belongings and provide moving storage as well as unload, unpack, and set up the new house.
We are experts in:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Apartment Moves
- Office Moves
- Commercial Moves
- College moves
- Vacation Moves
- Seniors Moves
- Military Moves
- International Moves
International And Overseas Moving To Or From St. Paul
When it comes to international moves, it doesn't matter if your home is huge or small. Whether you have numerous possessions or just a few, A1 auto transport can easily help you move them.
If your home is small, then we'll use a smaller truck and container. You can even share the container with another person to minimize costs. However, we will try to match your belongings and the container, so we don’t risk delays due to having to figure out what belongs to whom at the arrival port.
If you're going to a nearby country, things are simpler. You can ship everything with just a truck. Our team can help you with the packing and lifting if you request it.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We enjoy 5-Star ratings on consumer reviews because of an excellent track record in the transport business spanning well over 20 years. We have offices, storage facilities, special trucks, the proper equipment, and expert staff in the main cities and metros across the country and abroad. A-1 Auto Transport Inc will give you an unforgettable moving experience within the United States and around the globe at a cheap price.
Make the shift us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.