Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Tennessee Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
One of the most exciting times of your life is when you move into your dream home. All that joy can oftentimes be overtaken from the aggravation that comes with doing the actual difficult work of moving all of your stuff. The fact is, packing up all your belongings into boxes and hauling them around is never fun. Things always have a way of getting broken. Furniture is way heavier than it looks, and never seems to fit through the doorway. By the time you deal with all the stressful aspects of doing the move, you can easily forget that upgrading your home should be fun. You can reduce a lot of this frustration by hiring a professional Tennessee mover to help.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Tennessee Long Distance Movers
You need to be sure you are working with a trustworthy and reliable company. These tips can help you find the right one.
- How long has the company been in business: You will want to make sure the company you are working with has the experience to do the job. If any problems were to arise, an experienced company will be better equipped to deal with them.
- Check the reputation of the company: You should always check online to see what kind of reviews and testimonials are on sites like Yelp. They can help you gauge the level of professionalism of the company, and how they deal with issues.
- Department of Transportation registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- What kind of protection does the company offer for your belongings: The law only requires the company to have insurance on $0.60 per pound of your things. Some companies will offer more coverage. You should find out what kind of coverage you can expect.
- Additional services and fees: Some companies offer various add ons and additional services such as vehicle transport or packing and unpacking services. Always find out what services are offered and the additional cost for each.
- Ease of access: Can you get a hold of the movers in the event of an emergency? It is important to know before moving day. A company with a local office may be helpful.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Local and long distance moving, whether it is state to state or coast to coast
- Furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment, etc.
- Commercial, apartment, or residential house moving
- Military relocation
- Student relocations
- Door to door pickup and delivery
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Interstate or cross country moving
- Cheap Tennessee movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Tennessee Long Distance Movers?
Costs can vary widely depending on your unique situation. Things like the distance you are moving, the amount of things you need to move, how heavy they are, and even the time of year you choose to move can all factor into your total cost. The best thing to do is call for a free estimate.
Remember, Before You Sign a Contract…
- Make sure every service you have requested and their particular costs are outlined on your contract.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct. Also make sure that the addresses for you old and new home are listed properly.
- Find out what the policy is on damages and lost items. Will the company cover replacement costs or only the minimum $0.60 per pound they are required to cover.
Things You Must Do
- Transport jewelry and other valuables with you
- Make sure your belongings are protected in the event of damages. Some homeowners insurance policies will cover this in addition to the insurance held by the moving company.
- Most movers keep a detailed inventory sheet listing the condition of items in the home. Request a copy for your records
- Don’t stack all your boxes in one area. Leave them in the rooms they were packed in for the movers to pick up on moving day.
Tennessee Cross Country Movers for Hire
Tennessee Moving & Storage
5724 Shelby Oaks Dr.
Memphis, TN 38134
Old Hickory, TN
3330 Ambrose Ave.
Nashville, TN 37207
1222 Salem Park Ct.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Tennessee Storage Facility Directory
Move It Self Storage- Getwell
2700 Getwell Rd.
Memphis, TN 38118
Snapbox Self Storage
1485 Madison Ave.
Memphis, TN 38104