- Rockford Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips to make your move easier
- reasons why you need a professional moving company
- How to find the best moving company
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- We handle these services
- International And Overseas Moving To Or From Rockford
- Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Contact us
Rockford Long Distance Moving Companies
According to the U.S. Census, majority of people said housing was the reason they moved. With such a big event, there is need to have a good plan. If you have a move to Rockford coming up, it’s advisable to hire a professional mover based in Illinois. A mover who’s familiar with your area will have an easy time knowing the best routes to use and has already fulfilled the legal requirements of the state. A-1 Auto Transport provides a wide range of moving services including vehicle transportation.
Tips to make your move easier
- Foodstuff: Use up everything in your fridge and kitchen before moving day to avoid wastage. You can’t move perishables, so if you still have some and it’s time to move, consider giving away to your friends or relatives.
- Pack early: This is the key to a stress-free move. Have all the packing materials you need before you start packing. Look for boxes of different sizes and make sure they have firm edges. Start packing long before moving day to ensure nothing is left behind.
- Cables: Before unplugging the cords from your electronic devices, take a photo of the connections. This way, you’ll simply use the pictures when reconnecting at your new house.
- Clean your new house: Visit your new home and clean every corner thoroughly. Also, check if anything needs repair and that water and electricity are running. With everything in place, you’ll have an easy time moving in and arranging your items.
- Leave it to professionals: Pack items you can easily handle such as clothes and kitchen utensils. Let the professionals handle fragile and heavy items to minimize the chances of damage.
3 reasons why you need a professional moving company
- Experience: A professional mover employs staff that has the skills and expertise to carry out a move with ease. Over the years of moving people to different places, movers have gained vast experience. They have the equipment and trucks to ensure safe and secure delivery of your belongings.
- When you hire a professional mover, you save a lot since they’ll take care of the whole moving process. The movers will provide packing supplies including boxes. They use quality wrapping material to protect your items from breaking. This way, you’ll save some money and your items will be delivered in one piece.
- Accountability: Professional movers know how valuable your items are, and will do their best to keep them safe from damage. They provide adequate insurance cover so that don’t suffer loss in case of an accident. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your household items are in able hands.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
- To hire a company that offers competitive rates, get the estimates of at least three moving companies. Compare this with the services they provide before making your decision. Different movers offer different rates, and it’s up to you to pick one that fits your budget.
- Consider hiring a BBB Accredited moving company. This is the highest level of achievement for a company which means that the quality of service delivery is first-class. The BBB also provides information about the performance of moving companies through their complaints sections. Avoid a company with numerous complaints.
- A reliable mover should have the legal documents required by the federal and state governments. The FMCSA is responsible for licensing companies in the transport industry. Interstate movers should have a USDOT Number while intrastate movers must have a license from the Illinois Commerce Commission.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We handle these services
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Pet transport
- Residential moving
- Military relocation
- Corporate moving
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Furniture relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Rockford
A1 auto transport moves homes and all types of vehicles across the world. After more than 2 decades in the business, we’re familiar with international projects, and can get yours done efficiently with a low fee.
First time shippers are prone to mistakes which often increase costs. However, you can rely on our experience to prevent harmful situations. We will inform you shortly after your call of what paperwork will be necessary for your items to safely pass the border. We will also deal with customs authorities and take care of every aspect of the move.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
With over 25 years in the transport industry, we can proudly say we are the leading moving company in the U.S. We have branches in more than 20 states and cover the most extensive area compared to any other mover. Our focus is to provide high-quality services at affordable rates. Our staff uses modern equipment to ensure the safety of your belongings during the moving process. At A-1 Auto Transport, we don’t take chances; every move is unique and handled with respect. We handle your household items as if they were our own making sure they are delivered without delay.
For inquiries about our services, call us now on 888-241-3110. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.