- Best Rhode Island Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
- Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Choosing Your Rhode Island Long Distance Movers
- Our Moving Services
- How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Rhode Island Long Distance Movers?
- Before Signing Paperwork With A Mover
- Your Responsibilities
- International Moving Services In Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Cross Country Movers For Hire
- Rhode Island Storage Facility Directory
Best Rhode Island Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
No one likes to move. It can be fun to find a new place and make it your own, but the actual move is a pain. There is always so much to do. It can seem almost impossible to move your big bulky furniture out of the house without breaking something. You might find yourself thinking that there must be a better way. Well, the good news is that there is, in fact, a better way. Instead of trying to do it all yourself with a few friends and a rented truck you could consider hiring a longstanding Rhode Island moving company to help.
They can do all the heavy lifting and transporting so you don’t have to. For an additional fee, some will even handle some of the packing and unpacking for you. What could be easier?
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Cranston to Philadelphia||237 miles||$2,140- $2,658||$4,108- $5,902||2-4|
|Columbus to Cranston||622 miles||$2,659- $3,334||$5,213- $7,548||3-5|
|Warwick to Charlotte||685 miles||$2,732- $3,429||$5,371- $7,786||3-5|
|Jacksonville to Warwick||978 miles||$3,127- $3,942||$6,212- $9,038||3-5|
|Memphis to Providence||1110 miles||$3,350- $4,234||$6,692- $9,762||4-6|
|Miami to Cranston||1216 miles||$3,447- $4,360||$6,898- $10,068||4-6|
|Cranston to Dallas||1530 miles||$3,768- $4,778||$7,584- $11,090||5-7|
|Warwick to Denver||1755 miles||$3,996- $5,076||$8,073- $11,824||5-7|
|Providence to Seattle||2484 miles||$4,761- $6,072||$9,708- $14,266||7-9|
|LA to Warwick||2588 miles||$4,880- $6,227||$9,963- $14,648||7-9|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Out of State Movers Near Me
Choosing Your Rhode Island Long Distance Movers
You need to do your research when you hire a moving company. You are trusting them with everything you own after all. These are a few questions you should ask when you are looking for a moving company.
- How long have they been in the moving business: A brand new company might be great and offer a good deal, but when it is your home you should consider how long the company has been in business. An experienced company is better able to handle any issues that might come up.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- Look for testimonials and reviews: Check online for reviews. You will want to know their reputation on meeting deadlines, handling issues, and pleasing customers.
- Does the company have insurance for the entire value of your belongings: The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound. Some companies go further than that and provide insurance on the full replacement value or depreciated value of the items. You need to know which the company you are working with is offering.
- Are unpacking and storage services offered: These are optional services, but they can really make the moving process easy.
- Is the moving company easy to reach: You want to be guaranteed to be able to reach your moving company so it helps to hire a local company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Local and long distance moving, whether it is state to state or coast to coast
- Furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment, etc.
- Commercial, apartment, or residential house moving
- Military relocation
- Student relocation
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Interstate or cross country moving
- Cheap Rhode Island movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Rhode Island Long Distance Movers?
It can be difficult to give an accurate estimate of how much it will cost to hire a moving company. Everyone’s situation is unique, and many factors go into the total including fuel costs and additional services and fees. It is best to call the company to ask for a free quote.
Before Signing Paperwork with a Mover
- Ensure that any services you are using and their associated costs are included in the contract.
- Double check on the addresses listed. The last thing you want is for your belongings to end up at the wrong house due to a typo.
- Find out what the policy is on damages and lost items. Will the company cover replacement costs or only the minimum $0.60 per pound they are required to cover.
- Keep jewelry and valuables with you. This ensures that there are no trust issues.
- Insure the company has insurance on your belongings. You may also be covered by your homeowner’s insurance. Find out before moving day
- Request a copy of the mover’s inventory list for your records.
International Moving Services in Rhode Island
With a mover's help, you can take your items to any country without having to put in work. They'll carry your things, pack/unpack them, and protect them while you supervise their actions. While the truck is on the move, you can call at any time to request updates. Of course, we'll also inform you of our approximate arrival time and call you once more, when we're close to the destination, to give you the exact date.
If you'd like to use our services, call the phone number above. We can adapt to any situation. If you want to pack your things on your own or you want help only with the packing, we can accommodate you.
Rhode Island Cross Country Movers for Hire
Economy Movers & Storage Inc.
530 Wellington Ave.
Cranston, RI 02910
Coutu Bros Movers
2 Greco Ln
Warwick, RI 02886
OVO Moving & Storage Inc.
125 Sockanosset Cross Rd.
Cranston, RI 02920
Rhode Island Storage Facility Directory
RI Self Storage
817 Dexter St.
Central Falls, RI 02863
Warren Storage Center
130 Franklin St.
Warren, RI 02885
Space Station Self Storage
111 Dexter Rd.
East Providence, RI 02914