Best Pennsylvania Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
It can be tough to move, anyone can attest to that. There is always so much work to do including remembering to call all of your utility companies and shutting them off, contacting your doctors and schools to ask for copies of your records, and changing your address with the post office. After you do all that, then you have to actually get down to business. Everything must be packed up and labeled. You have to find a way to get the huge TV console out of your living room and not scrape up the walls and floor in the process. It can really test your patience, but you don’t have to do it alone. You can hire a professional moving company from Pennsylvania to help you.
Choosing Your Pennsylvania Long Distance Movers
You need to do a bit of research when you are working with a moving company. You are trusting them with everything you own, so you will want to make sure you use these tips to help you find a good one.
- What kind of experience does this company have? You are entrusting a moving company with all of your worldly possessions. Would you rather hire a company that has only been in business for a few months, or would you rather work with a company that has been in the moving business for years? Make sure they know what they are doing.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation? The law states that interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. You should make sure that they are registered before doing business with them.
- Check the internet for reviews: Look at reviews on sites like Yelp. Look at the reputation of the company. See how issues were resolved. It is easy to get a good review when nothing went wrong, but when they handle a problem appropriately and the customer is still happy, you know they are a company with integrity.
- How is damage handled? The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound. Your company may offer more coverage than that. Some will cover the replacement cost or the depreciated value of your things. You will want to know which it is.
- What services does the company offer? Do they offer packing and unpacking? How much extra will it cost. Make sure you know what services you want to take advantage of and check on the cost.
- Easy to contact: Your moving company should be easy to get ahold of in case of a problem. You could consider using a local company to guarantee you will be able to get in touch with them.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Student relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Pennsylvania Long Distance Movers?
There are a lot of factors that can affect the final cost of your move. The weight and amount of possessions you have, as well as the distance are the two biggest contributing factors, however, things like additional services, and the time of year can play into your price as well. Call for a free estimate.
Before Signing a Contract with the Mover
- Every service you need should be listed on the contract, including any extra fees.
- Double check your old and new address as well as your phone number.
- Make sure you know your company’s policy on damages and replacements.
Moving Day Help
- Transport jewelry and other valuables with you
- Check your homeowner’s insurance policy. It may cover damages as well.
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet, displaying any damage that occurred before the movers were involved.
- Leave all the boxes in the rooms that they got packed it. Don’t stack the boxes in one area.
Pennsylvania Cross Country Movers for Hire
New Kensington, PA
1705 Raspberry St.
Erie, PA 16502
3132 Industrial Blvd.
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Pennsylvania Storage Facility Directory
670 State St.
Beaver, PA 15005
Saegertown, PA 16433