- Best Pennsylvania Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
- Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
- Cheap Movers Near Me
- Choosing Your Pennsylvania Long Distance Movers
- Our Moving Services
- How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Pennsylvania Long Distance Movers?
- Before Signing A Contract With The Mover
- Moving Day Help
- International Moving Services In Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Cross Country Movers For Hire
- Pennsylvania Storage Facility Directory
Best Pennsylvania Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
It can be tough to move, anyone can attest to that. There is always so much work to do including remembering to call all of your utility companies and shutting them off, contacting your doctors and schools to ask for copies of your records, and changing your address with the post office. After you do all that, then you have to actually get down to business. Everything must be packed up and labeled. You have to find a way to get the huge TV console out of your living room and not scrape up the walls and floor in the process. It can really test your patience, but you don’t have to do it alone. You can hire a professional moving company from Pennsylvania to help you.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Erie to Columbus||216 miles||$2,103- $2,609||$4,023- $5,768||2-4|
|Boston to Philadelphia||278 miles||$2,228- $2,772||$4,300- $6,192||2-4|
|Chicago to Erie||309 miles||$2,406- $3,004||$4,676- $6,750||2-4|
|Erie to Charlotte||489 miles||$2,448- $3,057||$4,759- $6,868||2-4|
|Miami to Pittsburgh||1017 miles||$3,218- $4,061||$6,406- $9,330||4-6|
|Pittsburgh to Austin||1232 miles||$3,426- $4,332||$6,848- $9,988||4-6|
|Denver to Philadelphia||1584 miles||$3,788- $4,804||$7,630- $11,162||5-7|
|Erie to Las Vegas||1923 miles||$4,179- $5,312||$8,456- $12,390||5-7|
|San Diego to Erie||2121 miles||$4,440- $5,654||$9,022- $13,242||6-8|
|Philadelphia to Seattle||2376 miles||$4,661- $5,942||$9,496- $13,950||6-8|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Pennsylvania? We have a lot of great information here on our website to help you plan your long-distance move. You can learn about the tips and strategies that we use as professional transporters and create your own plan, so you feel confident about the process. After years of working in this industry, we have learned a thing or two about successful moving, so please ask us all your questions, we welcome all of them.
Your first step will be to gather the details about your move, such as how much stuff we will be moving and a heads up on any unique items like a grandfather clock or piano. Then let us know where we are headed with the contents of your home and what kind of time frame you’re working with. These details, along with our team of professional drivers, will work with you to get a plan in place that you can count on. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Pennsylvania Long Distance Movers
You need to do a bit of research when you are working with a moving company. You are trusting them with everything you own, so you will want to make sure you use these tips to help you find a good one.
- What kind of experience does this company have? You are entrusting a moving company with all of your worldly possessions. Would you rather hire a company that has only been in business for a few months, or would you rather work with a company that has been in the moving business for years? Make sure they know what they are doing.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation? The law states that interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. You should make sure that they are registered before doing business with them.
- Check the internet for reviews: Look at reviews on sites like Yelp. Look at the reputation of the company. See how issues were resolved. It is easy to get a good review when nothing went wrong, but when they handle a problem appropriately and the customer is still happy, you know they are a company with integrity.
- How is damage handled? The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound. Your company may offer more coverage than that. Some will cover the replacement cost or the depreciated value of your things. You will want to know which it is.
- What services does the company offer? Do they offer packing and unpacking? How much extra will it cost. Make sure you know what services you want to take advantage of and check on the cost.
- Easy to contact: Your moving company should be easy to get ahold of in case of a problem. You could consider using a local company to guarantee you will be able to get in touch with them.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Student relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Pennsylvania movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Pennsylvania Long Distance Movers?
There are a lot of factors that can affect the final cost of your move. The weight and amount of possessions you have, as well as the distance are the two biggest contributing factors, however, things like additional services, and the time of year can play into your price as well. Call for a free estimate.
Before Signing a Contract with the Mover
- Every service you need should be listed on the contract, including any extra fees.
- Double check your old and new address as well as your phone number.
- Make sure you know your company’s policy on damages and replacements.
Moving Day Help
- Transport jewelry and other valuables with you
- Check your homeowner's insurance policy. It may cover damages as well.
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet, displaying any damage that occurred before the movers were involved.
- Leave all the boxes in the rooms that they got packed it. Don’t stack the boxes in one area.
International Moving Services in Pennsylvania
Moving companies know how easy your furniture and personal belongings are to break. Especially for international trips, each item must be covered and organized in such a way that it won't smash into its surroundings. If there's too much weight placed upon it or if it's not fixed properly, it's likely you won't receive it in one piece.
Due to safety concerns, movers don't take it upon themselves to compensate you for broken items if you've handled the packing yourself. If you want to be safe, it's best to let them do it. Their experience will be very helpful, and you'll recuperate your losses in case of an accident.
Pennsylvania Cross Country Movers for Hire
Friendly Movers of Pittsburgh- New Kensington
New Kensington, PA
JH Bennett Moving & Storage
1705 Raspberry St.
Erie, PA 16502
South Hills Movers
3132 Industrial Blvd.
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Pennsylvania Storage Facility Directory
Guardian Storage Center Inc.
670 State St.
Beaver, PA 15005
AmeriStorage Self Storage- Saegertown
Saegertown, PA 16433