Best Hawaii Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Whether you are moving across town or across the country, moving can be a big job. You have to carefully wrap and pack everything into boxes, and load it all up into a van or truck. Furniture can be heavy, so you will have to convince your friends and family to help. The whole thing can take all the joy out of moving from Hawaii and into a brand new home. It doesn’t have to be this way, however. You can hire a moving company to help take the stress out of the situation and do the heavy lifting for you.
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Hawaii? Are you planning a move to the islands? Maybe you’re ready to leave the Hawaiian life and try something totally different with a move to the Canadian Rockies. Moves to and from Hawaii are more tricky than a continental U.S. move. The logistics alone can be pretty overwhelming. There is help, however, with A1 Auto Transport.
Over the years we have built strong transport relationships with people and businesses who understand the industry. We are here to take care of the most significant and tiny details of your upcoming move so you can hop a flight and meet your items on the other side. Can we assist you with helping hands to pack and load your things onto the truck? You will want experts on your team to pack your items, so you don’t have to worry about anything getting broken or damaged along the way. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Hawaii Long Distance Movers
When you work with a moving company, it is incredibly important to do your proper research to make sure they are going to treat your belongings with the same amount of respect you would treat them yourself. Make sure the company you decide to hire are reputable and trustworthy.
- How long has the company been in business: You will want to make sure the company you are working with has the experience to do the job. If any problems were to arise, an experienced company will be better equipped to deal with them.
- Check the reputation of the company: You should always check online to see what kind of reviews and testimonials are on sites like Yelp. They can help you gauge the level of professionalism of the company, and how they deal with issues.
- Department of Transportation registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- BBB approval: A reputable mover will have approval form the Better Business Bureau as well as positive reviews on the site
- What kind of protection does the company offer for your belongings: The law only requires the company to have insurance on $0.60 per pound of your things. Some companies will offer more coverage. You should find out what kind of coverage you can expect.
- Additional services and fees: Some companies offer various add ons and additional services such as vehicle transport or packing and unpacking services. Always find out what services are offered and the additional cost for each.
- Ease of access: Can you get a hold of the movers in the event of an emergency? It is important to know before moving day. A company with a local office may be helpful.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Cheap Hawaii movers
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Hawaii Long Distance Movers?
The cost will be determined by a lot of different factors. Things that can affect the price are the distance you are moving. For example, moving across town will be cheaper than moving across county. They will also adjust for the amount and weight of the items being moved, the time of year you are moving, and the cost of fuel. You might find a cost calculator on the company website, but in order to get an accurate quote, it is a good idea to call. Most companies offer a free estimate.
Prior to Signing a Contract with a Mover
- Make sure all addresses and phone numbers are correct. No one wants their belongings to end up in the wrong place due to a typo.
- All additional services that have been requested should be clearly listed on the agreement, as well as any associated costs for those services.
- Check to see if your company covers over the minimum $0.60 per pound in the event of damage. Make sure all liability information is clearly spelled out.
- Consider transporting valuables yourself.
- The company will have an inventory sheet. Request a copy for your records.
- Check to see if your homeowner’s policy covers items damaged in a move.
International Moving Services in Hawaii
When moving abroad, you can either transport your things alone or with help. Most people opt for a moving company, since it’s much simpler to do so and less time consuming.
Afterwards, you must decide whether you’ll pack everything yourself or if you’ll ask the company to do it. Movers will work based on an hourly fee. However, they’ll also do a better job minimizing the risk placed on your property during the trip.
Potholes and various obstacles may jolt the cargo. Anything that isn’t packed properly can easily get damaged.
Hawaii Cross Country Movers for Hire
Royal Hawaiian Movers- Oahu
3017 Ualena St.
Honolulu, HI 96819
Coleman Hawaii Movers
91-120 Hanua St.
Kapolei, HI 96707
4397 Lawehana St.
Honolulu, HI 96818
Hawaii Storage Facility Directory
Hawaii Self Storage
2909 Waialae Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96826
The Lock Up Self Storage
1901 Kapiolani Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96826
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com