Best Vermont Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Does the idea of moving stress you out? You are not alone. Most people find moving to be very frustrating and unpleasant. It seems like no matter how much you plan ahead, there is never enough time to get everything done. Add in the inevitable dropping of a box marked “fragile”, the furniture that never seems to fit back through the doorway that it came in, and the items that seem to disappear as if by magic and most people are ready to cry. You don’t have to go through all of this. You could hire a professional Vermont moving company to help you handle the hard work. They will do all the lifting, carrying, and transporting. You just need to show up to your new home and unpack.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Vermont to NY||295 miles||$2,301- $2,870||$4,471- $6,460||2-4|
|Philadelphia to Rutland||300 miles||$2,192- $2,724||$4,215- $6,058||2-4|
|Burlington to Detroit||510 miles||$2,531- $3,166||$4,941- $7,143||2-4|
|Memphis to Burlington||1103 miles||$3,330- $4,208||$6,647- $9,690||4-6|
|Burlington to Miami||1351 miles||$3,536- $4,476||$7,084- $10,342||4-6|
|Dallas to Rutland||1508 miles||$3,752- $4,756||$7,546- $11,030||5-7|
|Rutland to Denver||1674 miles||$3,872- $4,914||$7,804- $11,418||5-7|
|Phoenix to Rutland||2215 miles||$4,504- $5,738||$9,152- $13,429||6-8|
|Seattle to Vermont||2349 miles||$4,636- $5,910||$9,438- $13,860||6-8|
|Burlington to LA||2495 miles||$4,752- $6,060||$9,686- $14,232||7-9|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Vermont Long Distance Movers
When you choose a moving company, it is important to do your research. You do not want to deal with a company with a poor reputation just to save a few dollars. They will be handling everything you own, so make sure you deal with someone with a history of excellence.
- How long has this company been in business: An experienced company has proven that they are able to do the job, and handle any issues. Make sure the company you are working with has years of experience in the moving business.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: The law states that interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. You should make sure that they are registered before doing business with them.
- Look for reviews and recommendations: Sites like Yelp can be a valuable tool to determine if a company is going to take care of you. What kind of a reputation do they have, and how do they handle problems.
- What kind of insurance coverage does the company have: There are different amounts of coverage that can protect your belongings while in the care of the movers. The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound, however, some companies offer to cover the replacement cost or the depreciated value of your things.
- What other services are offered: Many different services may be offered to make it even easier for you to move such as packing, unpacking, and vehicle transport. Find out what is offered and how much extra it will cost you.
- Ease of communication: If you need to get in touch with your moving company you will want to be guaranteed to be able to do so. Using a local company can be helpful here.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial, office, apartment, or residential house moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Vermont movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Vermont Long Distance Movers?
Many things can affect the total price of your move. The amount of stuff you have, how much it weighs, and how far you are moving it will be the biggest determining factors. Other things like the current cost of fuel and whether or not you are moving during a peak time of the year can also affect the cost. The best way to get an accurate quote is to call a few companies and ask for free estimates.
What to Know before Signing Away…
- Make sure every service you need is clearly spelled out on the contract including any extra costs
- Make sure all information is correct including the addresses you are moving from and moving to.
- Make sure all insurance and liability information is written out clearly. What will the company be responsible for in the event of lost or damaged items?
- Transport valuables with you
- Make sure either your homeowners insurance, or the moving company's insurance will cover any damages.
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet, displaying any damage that occurred before the movers were involved.
- Make sure all items are packed labeled and in the rooms they came from. Never stack them all in one area.
Vermont Cross Country Movers for Hire
Booska Worldwide Movers
180 Flynn Ave. Suite #2
Burlington, VT 05401
Mclure Moving and Storage
167 Colchester Rd,
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Morway’s Moving and Storage
150 Krupp Dr.
Williston, VT 05495
Vermont Storage Facility Directory
Allserve Self Storage of Wilder
56 Kacey Drive
Wilder, VT 05088
Champlain Valley Self Storage
78 Lincoln St.
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Chimney Corners Self Storage
76 Gonyeau Rd.
Milton, VT 05468