Best Oregon Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
No doubt about it, moving is stressful. We have all been there. Whether it is moving across town, across the state, or across the country, it can feel like everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. No one would blame you for wishing you could just drive to your new house and have all of your stuff magically be there. The thing is, it can be like that and it doesn’t even require magic. You can hire a skilled and experienced Oregon moving company to help you with your next move and you will just have to pack your things up and let the movers handle the rest.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Portland to Seattle||158 miles||$1,986- $2,458||$3,782- $5,418||1-2|
|Salem to Las Vegas||732 miles||$2,806- $3,524||$5,529- $8,022||3-5|
|LA to Portland||837 miles||$2,977- $3,748||$5,901- $8,584||3-5|
|Denver to Salem||992 miles||$3,164- $3,992||$6,298- $9,174||3-5|
|Dallas to Bend||1542 miles||$3,750- $4,754||$7,542- $11,024||5-7|
|Bend to Chicago||1700 miles||$3,886- $4,931||$7,835- $11,466||5-7|
|Salem to Indianapolis||1907 miles||$4,206- $5,350||$8,521- $12,492||5-7|
|Charlotte to Salem||2306 miles||$4,648- $5,926||$9,466- $13,904||6-8|
|NY to Portland||2440 miles||$4,882- $6,235||$9,992- $14,713||7-9|
|Portland to Miami||2706 miles||$5,086- $6,495||$10,401- $15,300||7-9|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Oregon? If you’re ready to move from the cooler wet climate of the pacific northwest to a destination that holds a new adventure, we would be happy to help you do that. We know moving can be exciting once you finally take the leap, but the physical part of moving is not very exciting for the majority of us. The team at A1 Auto Transport tries to take the physical component out of your move while also giving you peace of mind that your possessions are well cared for.
We have been in the transport business for years, and we have networked with the best in the industry to provide our customers with the best service. We work relentlessly to help plan, haul, and care for your items just as you would. We encourage you to start a dialogue with our team and let us know what kind of move you’re planning and where you’re headed. We can get you a quote and schedule your move quickly if time is of the essence. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Oregon Long Distance Movers
Make sure you are hiring a reputable and trustworthy company. These tips can help.
- Check online for reviews: The internet can be a valuable tool to help you determine if a company has a reputation for excellence. Look at sites like Yelp to see how previous customers felt about their experience.
- Experience: You will want to check and see how long the company has been in the moving business. It is a good idea to work with a company that has the experience to get the job done well.
- Coverage: The law only requires moving companies to hold insurance on $0.60 per pound of your belongings. The company may cover more. It is important to find out how much protection there will be in the event of any damage.
- Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. This is especially important if you are moving across state lines.
- Additional services: Some companies will offer packing and unpacking services, automotive transportation, or some other kind of optional conveniences. You may decide to take advantage of these services, but make sure you know how much extra it will cost.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Student relocations
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Oregon movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Oregon Long Distance Movers?
It can be hard to say exactly how much a move will cost you. It will obviously be cheaper to move the contents of a small studio apartment across town than it will be to move a 3 bedroom home across the country. In addition to that, the cost of fuel, additional services you have requested, and even the time of year can all have an effect on the price. You should call for an accurate quote. Most moving companies will be happy to give you a free estimate.
In Regard to the Mover’s Contract…
- Every additional service you have chosen and its associated costs should be listed clearly on your agreement.
- Make sure the addresses on your paperwork is correct. The last thing anyone wants is for your possessions to go to the wrong place because of a typo.
- Make sure your contract clearly explains the company’s policy on insurance coverage. You will want to be sure you know exactly how much coverage you have in the event of an accident.
- Transport your valuables with you
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet from the moving company.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies may cover any damages incurred during a move. Check with your insurance agent before moving day to see if yours does.
International Moving Services in Oregon
If you're going to move abroad, you probably have enough to worry about already. Instead of thinking about how to transport everything, you can spend more time with friends and loved ones before you go.
The move itself can be handled by us. You won't have to lift one piece of furniture or worry about the logistics of an international project. Our professionals will ensure your items arrive safely. They'll pack them properly and organize them in the truck or container in such a way that they cannot move and damage each other. We'll make sure fragile and lightweight things stay on top while heavy items are at the bottom.
Oregon Cross Country Movers for Hire
Northwest Grace Moving
19845 LeLand Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
Local Movers of Oregon
1005 SW 5th Ave. #1100
Portland, OR 97204
Oregon Local Movers
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery
3571 NW Yeon Ave.
Portland, OR 97210
Oregon Storage Facility Directory
Rose City Self Storage & Wine Vaults
111 SE Belmont St.
Portland, OR 97214
120 S Danebo Ave.
Eugene, OR 97402
US Storage Centers
11708 SW Warner Ave.
Tigard, OR 97223
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org