Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Oregon
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Oregon Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
No doubt about it, moving is stressful. We have all been there. Whether it is moving across town, across the state, or across the country, it can feel like everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. No one would blame you for wishing you could just drive to your new house and have all of your stuff magically be there. The thing is, it can be like that and it doesn’t even require magic. You can hire a skilled and experienced Oregon moving company to help you with your next move and you will just have to pack your things up and let the movers handle the rest.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Oregon Long Distance Movers
Make sure you are hiring a reputable and trustworthy company. These tips can help.
- Check online for reviews: The internet can be a valuable tool to help you determine if a company has a reputation for excellence. Look at sites like Yelp to see how previous customers felt about their experience.
- Experience: You will want to check and see how long the company has been in the moving business. It is a good idea to work with a company that has the experience to get the job done well.
- Coverage: The law only requires moving companies to hold insurance on $0.60 per pound of your belongings. The company may cover more. It is important to find out how much protection there will be in the event of any damage.
- Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. This is especially important if you are moving across state lines.
- Additional services: Some companies will offer packing and unpacking services, automotive transportation, or some other kind of optional conveniences. You may decide to take advantage of these services, but make sure you know how much extra it will cost.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Student relocations
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Oregon movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Oregon Long Distance Movers?
It can be hard to say exactly how much a move will cost you. It will obviously be cheaper to move the contents of a small studio apartment across town than it will be to move a 3 bedroom home across the country. In addition to that, the cost of fuel, additional services you have requested, and even the time of year can all have an effect on the price. You should call for an accurate quote. Most moving companies will be happy to give you a free estimate.
In Regard to the Mover’s Contract…
- Every additional service you have chosen and its associated costs should be listed clearly on your agreement.
- Make sure the addresses on your paperwork is correct. The last thing anyone wants is for your possessions to go to the wrong place because of a typo.
- Make sure your contract clearly explains the company’s policy on insurance coverage. You will want to be sure you know exactly how much coverage you have in the event of an accident.
- Transport your valuables with you
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet from the moving company.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies may cover any damages incurred during a move. Check with your insurance agent before moving day to see if yours does.
Oregon Cross Country Movers for Hire
Northwest Grace Moving
19845 LeLand Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
Local Movers of Oregon
1005 SW 5th Ave. #1100
Portland, OR 97204
Oregon Local Movers
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery
3571 NW Yeon Ave.
Portland, OR 97210
Oregon Storage Facility Directory
Rose City Self Storage & Wine Vaults
111 SE Belmont St.
Portland, OR 97214
120 S Danebo Ave.
Eugene, OR 97402
US Storage Centers
11708 SW Warner Ave.
Tigard, OR 97223