- New York Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why Hire A Moving Company?
- How To Hire The Best Moving Company In New York
- Practical Moving Tips
- International And Overseas Moving To Or From New York
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Get In Touch Today
New York Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving for employment, better housing or for marriage? To make your move stress-free, it is advisable to deal with a moving company. In the state of New York lies the most populated city in the country, New York City. It has over 8 million inhabitants and is divided into 5 boroughs. New York has the best attractions in the country such as the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and hundreds of other magnificent sites and structures. The multi-cultural city also ensures a supply of different experiences such as languages and cuisines. If you have a move planned, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation services in New York.
Why hire a moving company?
- The right equipment. Movers size up your belongings and arrive with the required moving tools. Heavy items such as L-couches or king size beds are dismantled and moved in bits. Stacked boxes are loaded using trolleys and ramps while all items are transported in trucks which can safely handle heavy loads.
- Affordability. Using moving companies can save you money in the long run. They know how to estimate the entire cost of moving accurately. They account for moving charges, hidden costs and unforeseen circumstances. This ensures there are no inefficiencies such as shortages leading to additional expenses. Moving companies perform their activities safely which ensures there are no accidents which lead to losses. They also have insurance in case accidents occur.
- Proper inventory. Moving companies use inventories to make packing and unpacking organized. They list all items they handle and label all the packed boxes. This saves you time you could have used locating certain items amongst your belongings.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to hire the best moving company in New York
Experience. Moving companies with adequate experience have an edge over their counterparts in the moving industry. They know the different techniques to handle moves and they have encountered almost all challenges when moving. They also know how to handle customers to avoid any complaints.
Check the American Movers and Storage Association to validate a moving company’s experience. The association lists the years a company has been operational and the services they provide. To fully verify the number of moves the company has handled, visit their offices and check their records
Permits. Ask the company for their DOT number and enter it at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to view their compliance with the country’s department of transport requirements. A reliable moving company should have:
- A valid household goods moving license updated every two years.
- A safety rating higher than the national average.
- Little or no pending violations.
- A permanent physical address.
In case you are using local companies, check with the New York Department of Transport to verify their authorizations.
Customer reviews. A moving company with good services will be recommended by most customers. This means the customers have trust in the company’s services and they can refer it to anyone. Companies which have mediocre services have multiple consumer complaints and do not concern themselves with the opinion of their customers. Use the Better Business Bureau to view verified customers opinions.
Practical moving tips
- Choose a reliable moving company to assist with your move. Ensure you verify all their licenses, insurance and experience. Do not assume that reputable companies are fully compliant with all laws.
- To reduce your moving expenses, move during the off-season. Winter and autumn are the seasons with the least number of people moving. This results to reduced moving charges.
- Visit the area you are moving into a few weeks before moving day. Check the schools, malls and parks and make friends with the locals. Scoping the new area enables you to adjust quickly after moving in.
- Create an inventory of your items as you pack and after loading them. It is important so that you can use the list on delivery day.
- Take clear photographs which can act as evidence in the event of accidents.
International And Overseas Moving To Or From New York
While it's not uncommon for people to move without assistance from professionals, it will be much easier to transport your things abroad with our help. Considering all the time you'd have to invest otherwise as well as the stress and effort involved, movers are becoming an increasingly popular option.
Our services are especially valuable to people who cannot lift heavy items or who do not have others to help out. For example, seniors can benefit from our them and they’ll receive a discount too.
If you're worried about container shipping and how to get your property across oceans, this matter can be very simple if you leave it to us. A1 auto transport can send a container to your home and pick it up after you're done filling it. Alternatively, we can pack and load your things too. It's all up to your choices as the client.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is among the largest worldwide shipping companies. We have adequate experience, professional skills and moving resources. This ensures we provide services of the highest quality.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Full-service moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Pet transport
- Residential relocations
- Vacation moves
- College moves
Get in touch today
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and experience premier moving services. Fill out the form at the top of our page for discounts you do not want to miss.