Best New Hampshire Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Your big moving day is coming close, and you can already feel the frustration building. What should be the excitement of moving into a newer, bigger, and better home can be quickly overshadowed by the stress and aggravation that goes with loading everything you own into boxes and trying to get it into a moving van without breaking any of it or gouging walls and door jams. Whether you are moving across the state or across the country, it is just so much work. The good news is that you don’t have to do it alone. You could hire a well-known New Hampshire moving company to handle a lot of the hard work for you while you just worry about packing it all up, and remembering what went in which box.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Manchester to NY||206 miles||$2,268- $2,829||$4,408- $6,372||2-4|
|Philadelphia to Nashua||278 miles||$2,226- $2,770||$4,296- $6,186||2-4|
|Nashua to Columbus||627 miles||$2,678- $3,358||$5,256- $7,616||3-5|
|Memphis to Concord||1139 miles||$3,338- $4,218||$6,666- $9,720||4-6|
|Concord to Miami||1305 miles||$3,544- $4,486||$7,103- $10,370||4-6|
|Denver to Concord||1740 miles||$3,985- $5,061||$8,046- $11,781||5-7|
|Nashua to Phoenix||2280 miles||$4,540- $5,784||$9,234- $13,557||6-8|
|Las Vegas to Nashua||2357 miles||$4,645- $5,921||$9,459- $13,892||6-8|
|Seattle to Manchester||2449 miles||$4,780- $6,097||$9,752- $14,334||7-9|
|Concord to LA||2589 miles||$4,868- $6,212||$9,936- $14,606||7-9|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in New Hampshire? Planning a long distance move is a feat in organization, logistics, and patience. Just when you think you have it all done, you realize you’ve forgotten to have your mail forwarded or failed to arrange to have the electricity on at your new place. We know you have a lot on your plate, which is why we try to handle as much of the actual moving as possible. Once we learn more about your move, we can start getting you ready for the actual day. We highly recommend that you create a moving checklist to help you organize your transport. This checklist will even help us on your moving day so everything goes smoothly. When we have some direction from you about what should be loaded first and last, it’s helpful when everyone works together.
If you have never made a cross-country move, we understand any apprehension you might have about the process. These kinds of moves are best left to professionals since they have experience in this kind of work and are well traveled. When you opt to do this on your own, chances are you’ll be leaving a vulnerable moving truck in the parking lot of a hotel. This screams, “check me out!” Learn more about cross country moves on our website and then give us a call so we can learn more about you and your pending transport. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your New Hampshire Long Distance Movers
Hiring a professional moving company to help you can be a great way to ease some stress, but if you don’t choose a trustworthy and reputable company to handle your move, you could end up with more problems than you started with. Use these guidelines to help you find an excellent company.
- Check reviews online: You should always research a company you plan on doing business with online. Sites like Yelp can be helpful.
- How much experience does this company have: It is better to work with movers that have been in the business for years. A company with more experience is better able to handle any issues.
- Federally registered: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- Will I be protected in the event of damages: Some moving companies insure your belongings for the full replacement value or their depreciated value, but the law only requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound.
- Extra services available: Many moving companies will offer additional services to make moving with them even easier such as packing and unpacking services. You should see what is available and how much extra it will cost.
- How easy can you contact them: If there is an issue, you want to be able to ensure that you can reach the company. Hiring a business with a local office can be helpful.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door delivery
- Student moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Cheap New Hampshire movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My New Hampshire Long Distance Movers?
There are quite a few different things that go into determining the final cost for a moving company. Of course, the distance you are moving and how much you need to get there are the two biggest factors in your total, but did you know that even the time of year you decide to move can affect your price? If you hire the company during their busy season, or when fuel is especially expensive this can end up costing you a little bit more. Additional services you may need can also cost you more. Call a few different companies for free estimates so you can compare their quotes.
- Make sure the addresses listed and all contact information is correct.
- Make sure the company’s insurance and liability policies are clearly spelled out in the contract.
- Any additional services you have requested and their associated charges should be itemized in the agreement.
Things You Should Do In Preparation of Moving Day
- Keep valuables and jewelry with you at all times.
- Ask for a copy of the inventory sheet.
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy may cover any damages. Check with your insurance agent before moving day.
International Moving Services in New Hampshire
Moving companies can help you go abroad in a number of ways:
- We can help you pack. Even if you already have a way to reach your destination with all your belongings, you may still need some help packing everything.
- We can do the heavy lifting. Lifting furniture can damage your back and lead to various injuries. However, our team can take on this task for you.
- We can move you property. Of course, the main job of movers is to take your items safely from point A to B. If you allow us to take care of the packing too, then we'll make sure everything is organized in the safest manner.
New Hampshire Cross Country Movers for Hire
College Bound Movers
6 Caldwell Dr.
Amherst, NH 03031
Calling All Cargo Moving and Storage
69 Venture Dr.
Dover, NH 03820
Burke Moving & Storage
New Hampshire Storage Facility Directory
Burlington Self Storage of Salem
232 N Broadway
Salem, NH 03079
Synergy Self Storage
403 Daniel Webster Hwy.
Merrimack, NH 03054
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org