Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from New Hampshire
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best New Hampshire Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Your big moving day is coming close, and you can already feel the frustration building. What should be the excitement of moving into a newer, bigger, and better home can be quickly overshadowed by the stress and aggravation that goes with loading everything you own into boxes and trying to get it into a moving van without breaking any of it or gouging walls and door jams. Whether you are moving across the state or across the country, it is just so much work. The good news is that you don’t have to do it alone. You could hire a well-known New Hampshire moving company to handle a lot of the hard work for you while you just worry about packing it all up, and remembering what went in which box.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your New Hampshire Long Distance Movers
Hiring a professional moving company to help you can be a great way to ease some stress, but if you don’t choose a trustworthy and reputable company to handle your move, you could end up with more problems than you started with. Use these guidelines to help you find an excellent company.
- Check reviews online: You should always research a company you plan on doing business with online. Sites like Yelp can be helpful.
- How much experience does this company have: It is better to work with movers that have been in the business for years. A company with more experience is better able to handle any issues.
- Federally registered: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- Will I be protected in the event of damages: Some moving companies insure your belongings for the full replacement value or their depreciated value, but the law only requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound.
- Extra services available: Many moving companies will offer additional services to make moving with them even easier such as packing and unpacking services. You should see what is available and how much extra it will cost.
- How easy can you contact them: If there is an issue, you want to be able to ensure that you can reach the company. Hiring a business with a local office can be helpful.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door delivery
- Student moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Cheap New Hampshire movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My New Hampshire Long Distance Movers?
There are quite a few different things that go into determining the final cost for a moving company. Of course, the distance you are moving and how much you need to get there are the two biggest factors in your total, but did you know that even the time of year you decide to move can affect your price? If you hire the company during their busy season, or when fuel is especially expensive this can end up costing you a little bit more. Additional services you may need can also cost you more. Call a few different companies for free estimates so you can compare their quotes.
- Make sure the addresses listed and all contact information is correct.
- Make sure the company’s insurance and liability policies are clearly spelled out in the contract.
- Any additional services you have requested and their associated charges should be itemized in the agreement.
Things You Should Do In Preparation of Moving Day
- Keep valuables and jewelry with you at all times.
- Ask for a copy of the inventory sheet.
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy may cover any damages. Check with your insurance agent before moving day.
New Hampshire Cross Country Movers for Hire
6 Caldwell Dr.
Amherst, NH 03031
Calling All Cargo Moving and Storage
69 Venture Dr.
Dover, NH 03820
Burke Moving & Storage
New Hampshire Storage Facility Directory
Burlington Self Storage of Salem
232 N Broadway
Salem, NH 03079
403 Daniel Webster Hwy.
Merrimack, NH 03054