Best Nevada Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving can be a real chore in Nevada. Everything must be wrapped in newspapers, packed neatly into little boxes that have been procured from behind the local grocery store, and labeled with their contents. Then it all must be neatly packed into a rented moving truck, along with all the furniture that had to be twisted and wiggled out of too narrow doorways. Likely, something will get broken or lost, walls will get destroyed, and at least one minor bruise or injury will be recorded. The whole thing can just be a mess. If you find yourself shuddering at the mere thought of it, you are not alone. That is why more and more people are turning to a professional moving company to help.
Choosing Your Nevada Long Distance Movers
Take finding a good moving company seriously. You are entrusting the company with everything you own, so it is important to make sure you have thoroughly researched them. These tips will help you make a good decision.
- DOT Registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal Department of Transportation and have a U.S. DOT number.
- Insurance: The law requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound, but some will offer more comprehensive coverage like full replacement value or depreciated value. You will want to find out which your company has.
- Level of experience: How many years has this company in business? Are they a reputable company with a long history or an unheard of fly by night operation? Find out before they drive away with your stuff.
- Check the internet for reviews: You can use the internet to research a company’s reputation on sites like Yelp. That can help you determine what kind of service you can expect.
- Services offered: Besides loading boxes in a truck and transporting them to your new home, most moving companies will offer different services to make your move easier, from packing and unpacking, to transporting your car. Look into what services you would like, and find our how much extra they will cost.
- Ease of Communication: Is this company easily reached in the event of an emergency? It is important to know that you will be able to get in touch with them if you need to. Local companies can sometimes be easier to reach, simply because they have an office you can go to.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Nevada Movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Nevada Long Distance Movers?
Your costs can vary due to your specific needs. Be sure to get a few different quotes to compare. Most companies will offer a free estimate if you call them.
Handling a Mover’s Contract
- Double check the addresses listed on the contract. You wouldn’t want your belongings lost because the address was incorrect.
- Check to make sure you are covered in the event that something is damaged in the move. Will company cover replacement costs, the depreciated value of the item or only the minimum $0.60 per pound they are required to cover?
- Any additional charges or services should be noted on the contract clearly.
- Label your boxes and leave them in the rooms they were packed in. Never stack the boxes in one place
- Transport any jewelry and other valuable belongings yourself.
- Request a copy of the mover’s inventory list. Check the condition of the items noted on it. If you have any disagreements, be sure to bring it up with the company.
- Check to see if your homeowner’s insurance policy covers items damaged during a move.
Nevada Cross Country Movers for Hire
7632 W Post Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89113
2917 Brookspark Dr.
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
1095 Standard St.
Reno, NV 89506
Nevada Storage Facility Directory
1475 American Pacific Dr.
Henderson, NV 89074
1070 Roberts Ln.
Sparks, NV 89431
3579 US-50 Suite B.
Carson City, NV 89701