- Best Nevada Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
- Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Cheap Movers Near Me
- Choosing Your Nevada Long Distance Movers
- Our Moving Services
- How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Nevada Long Distance Movers?
- Handling A Mover’s Contract
- Helpful Hints
- International Moving Services In Nevada
- Nevada Cross Country Movers For Hire
- Nevada Storage Facility Directory
Best Nevada Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving can be a real chore in Nevada. Everything must be wrapped in newspapers, packed neatly into little boxes that have been procured from behind the local grocery store, and labeled with their contents. Then it all must be neatly packed into a rented moving truck, along with all the furniture that had to be twisted and wiggled out of too narrow doorways. Likely, something will get broken or lost, walls will get destroyed, and at least one minor bruise or injury will be recorded. The whole thing can just be a mess. If you find yourself shuddering at the mere thought of it, you are not alone. That is why more and more people are turning to a professional moving company to help.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Las Vegas to LA||233 miles||$2,135- $2,652||$4,098- $5,885||2-4|
|Seattle to Las Vegas||882 miles||$3,005- $3,784||$5,954- $8,656||3-5|
|Colorado to Nevada||906 miles||$3,064- $3,862||$6,078- $8,840||3-5|
|Reno to Dallas||1378 miles||$3,550- $4,494||$7,117- $10,392||4-6|
|Chicago to Reno||1684 miles||$3,902- $4,953||$7,873- $11,526||5-7|
|Reno to Indianapolis||1792 miles||$3,974- $5,047||$8,022- $11,744||5-7|
|Ohio to Nevada||2036 miles||$4,304- $5,476||$8,726- $12,796||6-8|
|Las Vegas to Miami||2176 miles||$4,406- $5,608||$8,942- $13,117||6-8|
|NY to Las Vegas||2239 miles||$4,636- $5,913||$9,460- $13,912||6-8|
|Reno to Boston||2521 miles||$4,878- $6,224||$9,959- $14,643||7-9|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Out of State Movers Near Me
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Nevada? If you move from Mesquite to Cincinnati, Ohio, it will take you 28-hours of drive time and over 1850-miles. That might be a lot of hours in a moving truck that you didn’t quite think about when you accepted your new job. Never fear, the team at A1 Auto Transport can take the stress of that kind of move off the table. When you decide to work with us, you’re working with a team of specialists and professional drivers who have all been in the industry for years.
We can typically offer some of the most affordable moving options and get your items to you faster than most commercial moving services. We encourage you to poke around our website to learn more about what we can move (it’s just about anything) and also read our helpful information about planning your transport. Then, give us a call or connect with us online so we can learn more about your move and give you more information.
Choosing Your Nevada Long Distance Movers
Take finding a good moving company seriously. You are entrusting the company with everything you own, so it is important to make sure you have thoroughly researched them. These tips will help you make a good decision.
- DOT Registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal Department of Transportation and have a U.S. DOT number.
- Insurance: The law requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound, but some will offer more comprehensive coverage like full replacement value or depreciated value. You will want to find out which your company has.
- Level of experience: How many years has this company in business? Are they a reputable company with a long history or an unheard of fly by night operation? Find out before they drive away with your stuff.
- Check the internet for reviews: You can use the internet to research a company’s reputation on sites like Yelp. That can help you determine what kind of service you can expect.
- Services offered: Besides loading boxes in a truck and transporting them to your new home, most moving companies will offer different services to make your move easier, from packing and unpacking, to transporting your car. Look into what services you would like, and find our how much extra they will cost.
- Ease of Communication: Is this company easily reached in the event of an emergency? It is important to know that you will be able to get in touch with them if you need to. Local companies can sometimes be easier to reach, simply because they have an office you can go to.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Nevada Movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Nevada Long Distance Movers?
Your costs can vary due to your specific needs. Be sure to get a few different quotes to compare. Most companies will offer a free estimate if you call them.
Handling a Mover’s Contract
- Double check the addresses listed on the contract. You wouldn’t want your belongings lost because the address was incorrect.
- Check to make sure you are covered in the event that something is damaged in the move. Will company cover replacement costs, the depreciated value of the item or only the minimum $0.60 per pound they are required to cover?
- Any additional charges or services should be noted on the contract clearly.
- Label your boxes and leave them in the rooms they were packed in. Never stack the boxes in one place
- Transport any jewelry and other valuable belongings yourself.
- Request a copy of the mover’s inventory list. Check the condition of the items noted on it. If you have any disagreements, be sure to bring it up with the company.
- Check to see if your homeowner’s insurance policy covers items damaged during a move.
International Moving Services in Nevada
Moving internationally isn't necessarily a difficult process. Movers can take care of the task in your stead. They can even pack/unpack your belongings. The price can be adjusted depending on what you want.
Moving on your own or with the help of friends can be cheaper, but it will take significantly longer. You'll have to pick everything up, pack it, etc. Our company offers moving and packing services at great prices. If you'd like our help, call today.
Nevada Cross Country Movers for Hire
Move 4 Less
7632 W Post Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Triple 7 Movers
2917 Brookspark Dr.
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Puliz Moving & Storage
1095 Standard St.
Reno, NV 89506
Nevada Storage Facility Directory
Dollar Self Storage- Henderson, NV
1475 American Pacific Dr.
Henderson, NV 89074
Pyramid Self Storage
1070 Roberts Ln.
Sparks, NV 89431
iStorage 50 East
3579 US-50 Suite B.
Carson City, NV 89701
Frequently Asked Questions
Who regulates moving companies in Nevada?
In Nevada, transport companies that move goods are regulated and must hold a Public Convenience and Necessity Certificate. In addition, to move people throughout the state of Nevada, the moving company must be licensed to serve all counties. To be a licensed mover, they must have a CPCN# on their vehicles.
Go to the Nevada Transportation Authority to determine if the moving company of your choice has a CPCN#, Nevada Transportation Authority.
How do I find the best moving companies in Nevada?
There are a few factors to consider when selecting the moving company that’s right for you:
- Get recommendations from the people you trust most.
- Look for good reviews online
- A successful track record
- Insurance and licensing
- Transparent rates – easy to understand
- They can address your individual needs
- Make sure they’re legitimate – not fraudulent!
- They have an active license
- They have a physical address (not a P.O.)
*NOTE – the Federal Motor Carry Safety Administration (FMCSA) has more tips.
How do I estimate my move cost in Nevada?
The cost of your move will determine how you approach the entire situation. You can get a free cost estimate from pre-screened moving companies.