Best Minnesota Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Is there anything more frustrating than relocation? It is almost always a nightmare. Not only do you have to remember to transfer medical and school records, turn off the utilities, leave a forwarding address with the post office and all the other things that go into living in a new place, you also have to actually haul all of your stuff from one house to another. It can be a ton of work, and all but impossible to do by yourself. You can try and ask your friends to help you, but it always seems that they conveniently have something else to do. Don’t worry. You don’t have to do it alone. You could hire a professional moving company to help you. Whether it is across the country or across town, hiring a moving company can take a lot of stress out of the process (but you will still have to remember to call the utility companies on your own!)
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Minneapolis to Chicago||369 miles||$2,358- $2,943||$4,578- $6,606||2-4|
|Rochester to Memphis||638 miles||$2,678- $3,359||$5,258- $7,618||3-5|
|Duluth to Columbus||661 miles||$2,726- $3,421||$5,356- $7,764||3-5|
|Denver to Rochester||714 miles||$2,810- $3,530||$5,540- $8,038||3-5|
|Duluth to Philadelphia||969 miles||$3,155- $3,980||$6,276- $9,140||3-5|
|New York to Duluth||987 miles||$3,264- $4,126||$6,533- $9,543||3-5|
|Phoenix to Minneapolis||1288 miles||$3,443- $4,355||$6,890- $10,053||4-6|
|Georgia to Minnesota||1371 miles||$3,554- $4,498||$7,125- $10,405||4-6|
|Minnesota to Nevada||1459 miles||$3,666- $4,646||$7,366- $10,767||4-6|
|Minneapolis to LA||1542 miles||$3,802- $4,823||$7,662- $11,212||5-7|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Minnesota? So you’re moving to Miami to get away from the cold, are you ready for that 26-hour drive in a moving truck? Maybe you’re moving to Dallas; that will only take you about 15 hours of drive time. Out-of-state moves can be brutal, but it doesn’t have to sting so bad. While you can absolutely move your own home and save money, we encourage you to at least have a conversation with our team to see if professional help might make it easier on you.
A1 Auto Transport is a company dedicated to getting your personal effects to their designated location as quickly and affordably as possible. We have a straightforward process to help our customers that we have been praised over and over again for. Before you judge whether or not you think you can hire professionals, contact us and let us fill you in on the process. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Minnesota Long Distance Movers
Don’t just hire anyone to do your move. Make sure you are dealing with a reputable and trustworthy mover from Minnesota.
- How many years of experience does this company have: Don’t skimp on the experience. A company that has been around for a long time has seen it all. They know how to handle problems, and aren’t a fly by night operation that is going to load up your stuff and disappear.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: The law states that interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. You should make sure that they are registered before doing business with them.
- Look for testimonials and reviews: The internet is a wonderful resource for determining the trustworthiness and professionalism of a company. Sites like YELP and Google reviews have made it easy to make sure a company has a reputation for excellence. Look closely for reviews that explain how problems were solved.
- Does the company have insurance for the entire value of your belongings: The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound. Some companies go further than that and provide insurance on the full replacement value or depreciated value of the items. You need to know which the company you are working with is offering.
- Additional services: What additional services does a moving company offer? Will they offer packing and unpacking services? How much do these add ons cost?
- Consider using a local company: This helps guarantee that you will be able to reach the company if there are any problems.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Car shipping services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Student relocation
- Commercial and office relocations
- Cheap Minnesota movers
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Minnesota Long Distance Movers?
There are a number of factors that can affect the cost of your move. It will obviously be cheaper to move from an efficiency apartment across town than it will be to move a house with 3 bedrooms worth of stuff to another state. Other things that can affect the cost are additional services like packing and unpacking, the cost of fuel, and if you are moving during a peak season.
Before Signing Away
- Ensure that any services you are using and their associated costs are included in the contract.
- Double check on the addresses listed. The last thing you want is for your belongings to end up at the wrong house due to a typo.
- Find out what the policy is on damages and lost items. Will the company cover replacement costs or only the minimum $0.60 per pound they are required to cover.
Things to Remember
- Don’t stack all boxes together in one area. Leave them in their individual rooms for the movers to pick up on moving day.
- Keep your jewelry and other valuable belongings with you.
- Request a copy of the mover’s inventory list for your records.
- Check your homeowner’s insurance policy. It may cover items damaged during a move as well.
International Moving Services in Minnesota
Moving to another country is easy. However, moving all your belongings there is much more complicated.
If you’re going to Europe or Asia and are not familiar with container shipping, then it might be a good idea to get help. First of all, you’ll need a container. You’ll need to estimate if all of your belongings will fit. You’ll also have to minimize their movement, so they don’t break during the transport.
It’s hard to accomplish all of this on your first try, but a professional company can help. We’ll take care of the parts you’re having trouble with, and if you don’t want to overspend, you can handle the rest.
Minnesota Cross Country Movers for Hire
You Move Me Minneapolis
Right Choice Movers
9300 52nd Ave. N
New Hope, MN 55428
Ruth Movers Inc.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Minnesota Storage Facility Directory
Trojan Storage of Crystal
5217 Hanson Ct N.
Minneapolis, MN 55429
IGH Greenwood Mini Storage
6311 Carmen Ave E.
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Town Centre Self Storage
3495 Denmark Ave.
Eagan, MN 55123