Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Louisiana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Louisiana Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
It doesn’t matter if it is from one street to another or coast to coast, moving can be a hassle. It seems like no matter how much you plan ahead something always goes wrong. It could be a gouge in the wall from a big bulky piece of furniture, a broken box of dishes, or something left behind. There is always some disaster waiting right around the corner.
You don’t have to go through this kind of experience. You could consider hiring a professional moving company to help. Movers know how to get your furniture out the door without tearing up walls and moldings, breaking dishes, or forgetting to take anything. All you have to do is meet your things at your new home where they will be waiting for you when you arrive.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Louisiana Long Distance Movers
The best way to ensure the Louisiana moving company you have chosen to do business with is both conscientious and trustworthy is to do a little research beforehand. You’re giving them trust with everything you own, do doing a little due diligence is a good idea.
- Check online for reviews: The internet can be a valuable tool to help you determine if a company has a reputation for excellence. Look at sites like Yelp to see how previous customers felt about their experience.
- Experience: You will want to check and see how long the company has been in the moving business. It is a good idea to work with a company that has the experience to get the job done well.
- Coverage:The law only requires moving companies to hold insurance on $0.60 per pound of your belongings. The company may cover more. It is important to find out how much protection there will be in the event of any damage.
- Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. This is especially important if you are moving across state lines.
- Additional services: Some companies will offer packing and unpacking services, automotive transportation, or some other kind of optional conveniences. You may decide to take advantage of these service, but make sure you know how much extra it will cost.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Cheap Louisiana moving companies
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Louisiana Long Distance Movers?
It is a good idea to get a few different quotes to compare. There are a lot of things that can affect the cost of your move, and they can vary between companies. Things like the distance you are moving, the weight of your belongings, the current cost of fuel, or whether you are moving in a peak season will all be factored into the total. Most companies will offer a free estimate.
About Signing a Contract
- Ensure that all costs are clearly spelled out on your contract, including any additional services you have requested.
- Ensure that all information in your agreement is correct, including addresses and phone numbers.
- Your company’s liability policy should be listed. It should be explained how much of the value of your possessions is being insured.
- Always keep jewelry and valuable items with you.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies may cover any damages incurred during a move. Check with your insurance agent before moving day to see if yours does.
- Ask for a copy of the inventory sheet or packing list for your records.
Louisiana Cross Country Movers for Hire
Mandeville, LA 70448
Louisiana Moving Company
New Iberia, LA
Mandeville, LA 70471
Louisiana Storage Facility Directory
Sulphur LA Self Storage- Neighborhood Mini Storage
460 S. Post Oak Rd.
Sulphur, LA 70663
Liberty Self Storage
Covington, LA 70433
State to State Moving Services in Louisiana
- Baton Rouge
- Bossier City
- Denham Springs
- Grambling State University
- Lake Charles
- Louisiana State University and A&M College
- Louisiana State University At Alexandria
- Louisiana State University at Eunice
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center New Orleans
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Shreveport
- Louisiana State University in Shreveport
- Louisiana Tech University
- McNeese State University
- Morgan City
- New Iberia
- New Orleans
- Nicholls State University
- Northwestern State University
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- Southern University at New Orleans
- Southern University At Shreveport
- Southern University
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- University Of Louisiana At Monroe
- University of New Orleans
- West Monroe