Columbus Long Distance Moving Companies
Columbus, the county seat of Franklin County and the state capital of Ohio is also among the largest cities in the country. Columbus has a diverse economy based on numerous industries like banking, defense, heath care and technology. The city has earned multiple recognitions such as being ranked top among the best cities for a business and career, upcoming tech-cities and a travel city. Columbus also hosts the Ohio State University, one of the largest universities in the country. The most notable attraction is the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. If you have planned moving to Columbus, talk to A-1 Auto Transport for smooth services. We also handle vehicle shipping.
Why you need a moving company
- Customer service. Moving companies use the best staff to handle your move. The members specialize in different moving services which ensure each moving task is handled efficiently. The customer service department is run by trained personnel who are ready and willing to engage with you.
- Accountability. Moving companies are answerable for any accident that occurs during the move. This ensures they handle your items safely and accomplish the move within the time agreed. Any household goods that get damaged are repaid using insurance. They also have a proper inventory system and track the goods from your house, along the road all the way to your new house. This ensures there are zero cases of theft or misplacement.
- Storage services. Moving companies have storage centers used to store household goods for an agreed period. The stockrooms are well-equipped to keep the condition of your items intact. If you need to store your items as you seek affordable housing, A-1 Auto Transport has several warehouses in the state of Ohio.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the best moving company in Columbus
- Ask friends or relatives who have moved in the past for referrals of the best moving company. They might have had a memorable experience with a moving company and they would not mind referring them to you.
- If you are making a long distance move across the country, use state to state moving companies that are registered with the American Movers and Storage Association. Their members are properly trained on the best moving techniques. They know how to handle their customers efficiently and resolve any complaints that might arise. They are also operate under the guidance of the Promover programme.
- Check the company’s assessment at the Better Business Bureau. It is the best known company assessor in the country. They assess moving companies’ customer service, moving skills and moving resources. They only accredit the reliable moving companies. A-1 Auto Transport is a BBB accredited member.
- Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify a company’s licenses and insurance information. The association is a subsidiary of the United States Department of Transport. They regulate moving, storage and auto transport companies. They seek to improve the moving industry through reducing road accidents and eliminating rogue movers.
- In the state of Ohio, local moving companies are licensed by the Ohio Public Utilities Commission. They commission also deals with their safety rating and violations.
Useful tips to simplify your move
- If you start preparing 2-3 months before the moving date, it ensures you handle all moving tasks comfortable and efficiently.
- Let the company conduct a walkthrough on your household goods and offer you an accurate in-house estimate.
- Learn about long distance moves from the moving booklet given for free at the United States Department of Transport. First time moving customers are most affected by additional expenses.
- Get rid of household goods you no longer need. The more you move with, the higher your moving cost. Selling such items can earn you money to facilitate your move.
- Pack your items for the long haul. Under a long distance move, your items may pass through several hands and carriers. You should pack all the boxes to the top and strengthen the edges with layers of tape. Labeling the boxes also ensures you have an organized move.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
The quality of our services is unmatched across the moving industry. We have professionally trained personnel and advanced mechanization at each department. This ensures you get the best moving services.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Apartment relocations
- Corporate relocations
- Furniture moves
- Piano moves
- Local moves
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Storage services
- Door to door deliveries
Get in touch today
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you: