- Best Alabama Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
- Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Cheap Movers Near Me
- Choosing Your Alabama Long Distance Movers
- Our Moving Services
- How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Alabama Long Distance Movers?
- Signing A Contract With An Alabama Mover
- Your Responsibility During Relocation
- International Moving Services In Alabama
- Alabama Cross Country Movers For Hire
- Alabama Storage Facility Directory
Best Alabama Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
The right moving company can reduce the time it takes to relocate. They’ll also relieve a lot of the stress whether you’re moving to a nearby state or cross country. To get the job done at a price you can afford, hiring a moving company is the best way. Trying to move the contents of an entire house or building on your own is much too difficult and not worth the stress. Hire local or out of state movers that you can trust. You’ll find their help invaluable.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Alabama to Louisiana||288 miles||$2,170- $2,700||$4,170- $5,980||2-4|
|Atlanta to Mobile||318 miles||$2,240- $2,790||$4,310- $6,200||2-4|
|Asheville to Montgomery||324 miles||$2,230- $2,770||$4,280- $6,140||2-4|
|Mobile to Nashville||394 miles||$2,290- $2,850||$4,420- $6,360||2-4|
|Houston to Birmingham||589 miles||$2,590- $3,240||$5,050- $7,300||2-4|
|Birmingham to Miami||672 miles||$2,730- $3,430||$5,370- $7,780||3-5|
|Alabama to New York||1013 miles||$3,330- $4,210||$6,670- $9,740||4-6|
|Alabama to Colorado||1367 miles||$3,540- $4,480||$7,100- $10,360||4-6|
|California to Montgomery||2074 miles||$4,320- $5,500||$8,760- $12,850||6-8|
|Montgomery to Seattle||2160 miles||$4,420- $5,630||$8,970- $13,160||6-8|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Out of State Movers Near Me
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Alabama? The day has come, and you have finally decided to make your big move. The only problem, you don’t have enough friends and family to help you truck all of your personal belongings two or three states away. No matter if you’re moving down the street or to another country, A1 Auto transport can help. We have expert professionals who understand the stress of moving and can take some of the pressure off your shoulders.
While we hate to see you leave Alabama, we can help you with our team of expert transport services so you can take your time getting to your new city. We will help plan and manage the trip, and get you introduced to our professional drivers. Need help with actually moving and loading? Ask about our services, so you’re not also doing the backbreaking work yourself.
We are an affordable option for those who aren’t interested in commercial movers who either overcharge or demand a premium price. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Alabama Long Distance Movers
It’s important to choose a mover carefully. The moving company should maintain certain characteristics proving they’re reliable and trustworthy. By knowing what to look for in a mover, you can reduce your list of options and find the right company.
- The moving company should have years of prior experience in the relocation industry
- They should be registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- They must have a positive reputation for their timely moving services and handling claims
- Make sure they carry protection plans such as insurance coverage for the total value of your belongings
- They should have storage, packing and unpacking services, among other optional services
- Make sure you hire a mover local to you for easier contact with the professionals
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocation
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Cheap Alabama Movers
- Auto Transport Services (Vehicle Relocations)
How Much Will It Cost to Hire My Alabama Long Distance Movers?
The cost of moving is dependent on many varying factors. Fuel costs, the rates carried by the moving company, the services you choose, the distance to be traveled, and the weight of your possessions are some of the factors that will determine the cost of your relocation services. When you provide certain information to the mover, they will present you with a free estimate for their services.
A lot of moving companies will have an online calculator that will provide quick estimates for those looking for the most affordable moving services. To receive more honest estimates, it is best to call in. Never hire a mover with astronomical rates. The cost of professional moving services shouldn’t exceed your financial circumstances. Before hiring moving help, search the Internet and gather several quotes to compare from local movers.
Signing a Contract with an Alabama Mover
Before blindly signing a contract, make sure everything you require is included in the documentation.
- All services you want should be listed with the appropriate rates.
- Make sure all information is correct such as addresses and personal information including several phone numbers for the movers to reach you at.
- Make sure the small print accurately includes everything told to you by the professionals.
Before signing, check with your homeowners’ insurance policy to see if your possessions are covered during the relocation. If not, make sure the moving company carriers insurance and that is mentioned in the contract. Your belongings should always be protected for their full value during a local, coast to coast, or international move. The distance or type of move has no bearing on whether or not you have insurance coverage.
Your Responsibility during Relocation
Although the Alabama movers will take care of most the labor, there may be some things left to your responsibility. Taking some responsibilities into your own hands only assures a smoother relocation.
- Have all boxes packed properly and clearly labeled by room. Never stack all boxes in one area. Leave them in the rooms they were packed up in for the movers to grab on moving day.
- Take all valuables such as jewelry with you instead packing it up for the movers to take with them.
- To cut cost and time, pack all less valuable items on your own. These items may include clothes, linens, knickknacks, etc.
- Create an inventory list. Count all boxes and pieces of furniture before the movers load them up. Most moving companies will create their own list of inventory too. Get a copy for your records.
The moving company is also held liable for the move. They must provide adequate insurance coverage, including motor vehicle coverage if necessary. The movers by law are required to protect every item at a rate no less than $.60 per pound.
International Moving Services in Alabama
If your work and/or circumstances force you to move abroad, then you’ll likely need help. The added distance, having to pass the border, and using a ship can be very complicated and time consuming for anyone. While it may be a bit more expensive to work with a professional, it will save you a lot of time and hard work.
Our team can not only move your belongings, but we can help you with packing and unpacking them. We can lift the heavy furniture for you and place everything in their intended spots upon arrival.
Alabama Cross Country Movers for Hire
130 Inverness Plaza
Birmingham, AL 35242
3070 Leeman Ferry Rd. SW
Huntsville, AL 35801
100 W Oxmoor Rd.
Birmingham, AL 35209
Road Runner Moving
3965 Natchez Dr.
Birmingham, AL 35243
Reliable Moving Company
1320 50th St. N
Birmingham, AL 35212
Alabama Storage Facility Directory
Extra Space Storage
Foley, AL 36535
Foley, AL 36535
2535 Decatur Hwy.
Gardendale, AL 35071