Scottsdale Long Distance Moving Companies
Tips for making your move easier
If you have kids, remember to notify their schools early, preferably at the beginning of the semester. You also need to start booking interviews with schools in your new home district. In the same vein, remember to get duplicates of your family’s medical records.
You also need to notify your landlord in time if you are living in a rental. Refer to your lease as to when you need to hand in this notice. The standard period is usually three months but it varies from one apartment to the next. Also remember to follow up on when you should expect your security deposit back.
A month to your move, you ought to switch your utilities. This includes electricity, water, cable and much more. This will save you a ton of stress in your new home if handled early.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
Professional movers will make your move simpler and hassle free. They can offer services such as hauling heavy furniture, packing, as well as transportation. They are well versed with the industry so they will ensure that everything is done in the most efficient manner. In the end, they will save you lots of time which can be otherwise used to do other productive things.
If you are hoping to ask your friends to help you move, you have to consider that some of them may be unavailable. They may shy away from helping because of fear of breaking your prized possessions. The few who come through may lose something, leave something behind or even suffer back injuries from lifting heavy boxes. You also need to note that they probably don’t have all day to help you move so the process may take much longer. Professional movers are more reliable than friends when it comes to long distance moves.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Ask your good friends or neighbors who have actually moved lately for referrals. A word-of-mouth reference is the best way to be assured the movers will certainly do a great job. You can also do an online search on moving companies in Scottsdale. Ensure to call them and check customer reviews to see how satisfied their clients are. Here are a few pointers on choosing the best moving company.
- Obtain composed price quotes from a minimum of three moving companies before deciding.
- Check whether the company can meet all your needs. Do they offer packing services? Can they handle piano moving ? Are they equipped to handle expensive artwork?
- Know the difference between binding and non-binding estimations. With a binding estimation you will be told beforehand how much the whole process will cost. However, it also means you cannot include anything you may have left out during the price quote. A non-binding estimate is much more flexible. There is no restriction on just what you could ship. Last charges might be higher or lower than the approximated cost, depending on the real weight of the delivery.
- Check online reviews to have a better understanding of the company’s reputation. Go to trusted third party websites like BBB for credible reviews.
- An experienced mover is always better than a green one.
Our moving services
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Auto Transport Services (Vehicle Relocations
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocation
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Same day moving
- Cheap Scottsdale movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are auto shippers and professional movers who offer world-class services at a bargain. Our customers have been very pleased with our services and we would like you to join their ranks. What more could you need?
Talk to us now!
If you are planning a move to or from Scottsdale, kindly contact our experts on our toll free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.