- Santa Barbara Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips to help you move easier
- Why you need a professional moving company
- How to find the best moving company
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- International And Overseas Moving To Or From Santa Barbara
- Why you should hire A-1 auto transport
- Contact us
Santa Barbara Long Distance Moving Companies
Santa Barbara is a popular tourist destination with warm winters and cool summers. The City of Santa Barbara is the county seat of Santa Barbara County, California. The process of moving can be a stressful one, especially with all the packing involved. A-1 auto transport is a California based professional mover. We will help you with all the moving tasks from beginning to end making it a smooth relocation.
Tips to help you move easier
- Start packing early. Don’t wait until it’s two weeks to the moving day. Packing in a rush will exhaust you and you might leave out important items like documents. Packing early ensures your move is peaceful and flawless.
- When moving to a newly built house or a vacant home: You need to set up your utilities. It’s necessary to call the utility companies to establish the services you require.
- Pack your belongings strategically: Mark the items you will need first with a distinctive marker. Make sure they are loaded last and offloaded first. Items such as towels, pajamas, sheets, and a change of clothes need to be accessed easily.
- Select one room to be your packing station. Here you can arrange the packed and sealed boxes so that they are easy to grab on the moving day.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Right tools: Professional movers are prepared with the right tools for your move. They have shrink wrap which will protect your furniture from breaking in the trucks. The crew will handle your items professionally and load them safely into the trucks. They also have tools to dismantle furniture that may not fit properly in the trucks. They will then assemble them back together at your new house.
- Convenience: A professional moving company will give you packing boxes some weeks prior to the moving date. They save you the time and money purchasing new boxes you may use again. The professionals are fast and efficient and will pack and load your stuff in no time.
- Insurance cover: A professional mover is insured. Hence, your household items will be insured and you get compensation in case of any incidents. The Licensing and Insurance Public ensures that moving companies provide adequate insurance cover for consumers’ belongings.
How to find the best moving company
- Know your rights: When moving you need to know your rights with the movers. Go to protectyourmove.gov to learn more about your moving company and your responsibilities. Your company has to have legal clearance to operate in the business.
- Experience: A moving company that has been in the business for long is sure to deliver quality services. Their track record will show the number of people they have helped move over the years.
- Licensing: Only hire a moving company that has been licensed. If you are moving from one state to another, check that they have a valid USDOT Number which is issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Do your research: Ask around to get references about the moving company’s operations. How well equipped they are and how well their employees are trained. This will greatly contribute in your choice of company to hire. If they are members of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA), then you can trust that they are a reputable company. Check out the reviews of past clients from their websites.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our Moving Services
A-1 Auto Transport offers the following services:
- Commercial and residential moving
- Long distance relocation services
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Coast to coast and interstate moving
- Door to door relocations
- Full-service moving (packing included)
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocations
- Pet transport
- Cheap Santa Barbara movers
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Santa Barbara
Whether it’s packing, logistics, or any other step of an international move, you can find the help with it at A1 auto transport. We give you full control over how you the project is carried out.
You can add in options and/or take others out. You can leave most of the work to us, or handle some with your friends to reduce your expenditure.
If you’re worried about your move’s situation, you can call anytime to request an update. Similarly, if you haven’t worked with us before and would like to check our quotes and first timer discount, you can contact us now.
Why you should hire A-1 auto transport
We have been delivering world class moving services at A-1 auto transport for more than 25 years. With our cutting-edge technology and advanced equipment, we are a top rated moving company which offers specialized services catering to specific individual needs. Our team of professionals works passionately and efficiently to ensure a fast and smooth relocation process. At A-1 auto transport, the safety of your household items is guaranteed as we track all our transport vehicles while in transit.
Call and speak to our professional customer service representatives on 888-509-3123 to get personalized attention. You get advice on the best moving plans to suit your needs. For free moving estimates, fill out the form at the top of this page.