Long Distance Moving To Or From San Jose, California
San Jose is one of the thriving big cities in the San Francisco Bay Area, and one in which we frequently provide customers, both commercial and residential, with our top of the line moving services. With over 20 years of experience, we bring expertise and professionalism to every move we handle, whether it’s across town or across the country. In addition to home moving, we also ship cars as part of our relocation services, or as an a la carte service. Here are some of the many nationwide moving services we offer:
- Long distance moving services
- Office and commercial moving
- Storage facilities
- Piano moves
- State to state moving services
- Military moving services
- Pet transport services
- Senior moves
- Furniture moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Cheap San Jose movers
Tips To Help Make Your Move Easier
- Plan in advance. Contact the movers, arrange a walkthrough and get an estimate based on the amount of furniture and boxes you need moved. Estimate the load value and ensure they are equipped to handle oversized items such as pool tables and pianos.
- Start early. There’s a lot of planning and organization that goes into moving and the last thing you want is to be hustling on moving day to get everything ready for the movers. If you need help formulating a plan, click here for our moving checklist.
- Cut the excess. It’s often the case that we don’t realize how much unnecessary stuff we have until it’s time to move. The more you can get rid of, the easier and cheaper your move will be. A yard sale and a trip to a donation center can save a lot of time and money.
- Keep essentials close at hand. Any important documents, bills, toiletries, medications, records or anything else you may need quick access to should be readily available.
- Stay on top of subscriptions and recurring bills. Things like cable, internet, gym membership and the electric bill can all be set to end on or around your moving day. Waiting until the last minute to handle these things can create unnecessary stress and hassle.
A-1 Auto Transport is a full service moving company serving customers in the Bay Area and throughout the United States. We provide our services to and from any city in the nation and are happy to answer any questions you may have along the way. Contact us today at 888-509-3213 for a FREE estimate or click here for an instant price quote!
How To Research & Assess Moving Companies
If you’re looking for moving companies online, it can be difficult to determine the good from the bad. There are so many moving companies out there, even just in San Jose, that it can make your head spin. However, not all moving companies are equal, even if the service they provide are essential the same. Things like the type of moving services they offer, the price they charge, and how professional and careful they are with your belongings can all differ from one mover to another. Here are some ways you can differentiate between a company that’s experienced and professional from the host of others out there trying to turn a quick buck.
What does their website look like? We’re not talking about the design and user friendliness here, but how forthright they are about their information and if they have answers to all your questions. For example, a reputable moving company will make no secret about their office location(s), how to reach them, how long they’ve been in business, and the services they provide. A simple one page website with very little information on it is usually a sign that a company is not keeping up with the modern industry trends and the reality that many of their customers find them on the internet.
Just because a company does have a snazzy website doesn’t mean they’re automatically going to be a great moving company to work with either. There is some simple research you can do to ensure that you’re dealing with a licensed and registered professional mover, as well as find information about their track record and history. Two great places to look up information about moving companies that serve San Jose are the California Moving and Storage Association and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Both websites also offer a lot of tips to help make sure you partner only with the best and most trusted movers in the area.
Lastly, it’s always a good idea to call a moving company and speak to them in person. If you have some questions for them, even better. You can tell a lot about a company by the level of customer service they provide and their ability to provide quality, professional input to any prospective customer. If you follow these steps, you’ll be well on your way to finding a San Jose moving company that knows the ins and outs of the business and is capable or providing the level of service you expect.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com