Cheap Movers in Chandler
All it takes to get through relocation out of Chandler is to have a trustworthy, affordable moving company by your side the entire way through. A moving company will handle as much of the relocation process as you would like them to and believe it or not, it is cheap! Well, cheaper than conducting the move on your own, that is. The key to finding the right mover is to know what qualities make up a great moving company, one that you can rely on to care for the safe delivery of your property to its new home. To get you feeling as though you are better informed and prepared to make a decision on whom to hire, we would like to give you some valuable information.
Hiring Professional Movers
To find the absolute best company to assist you with your relocation, you’ll need to compare at least a few moving companies from the area. The ones that you consider worthy must have the following qualities…
- Licensed by the State of Arizona. All moving companies must have a license through their state which means that they also carry insurance coverage for every customer. This coverage cannot go below the state’s set minimum.
- They should have a USDOT number which proves that they are registered with the agency.
- Certifications from other local, state and federal authorities is always a great sign.
- Multiple storage and moving services or the ability to tailor your plan to suit your needs and budget however necessary.
- Customer service reps that are eager to help and full of information.
- Affordable rates and no requirement for payment upfront.
- The latest and most durable transport equipment and technology.
When you can find movers with the above qualities, you can guarantee that they’re going to give you a satisfactory relocation experience. Not to mention, movers provide you with boatloads of advantages such as…
- You will spend much less money hiring skilled and steadfast movers for help than you would be trying to accomplish the entire move on your own.
- Much of your time will be freed up so that you can pay attention to other relocation matters such as address changes, subscriptions cancellations or service provider transfers.
- You won’t have to put yourself at risk by trying to lift and load heavy furniture and objects.
- You can bet that your stuff is in better care and that is further protected by insurance coverage.
The Cost of Moving
What you pay out for your move depends on a bunch of things. Actually, there are so many matters that affect the cost of your move that it is difficult for any mover (other than flat rate movers) to give out an exact cost for their services right away. Most moving companies will offer non-binding quotes until they can come to your home in Chandler for an inspection. This inspection provides them with the info they need so that they can calculate a more direct total for your final moving costs. However, some moving companies will give out a non-binding estimate and you won’t receive a total for their services until the relocation has been satisfactorily completed. It all depends on who you hire.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Regardless of what your moving services will cost, you can anticipate that they will be affordable. Base how much money you will need off of the non-binding quote you received by phone or through the online moving calculator. Then, if you wish to keep the price of your move as low as possible, follow some of these helpful tips to reduce what your overall price will be…
- Use newspapers, linens, used boxes (in good shape), and other such materials to help you pack your belongings. This means that you have also opted out of full packing services with the movers.
- Reduce the number of things that the mover must transport. Go through your home and get rid of anything that no longer is of use to you. You can choose to throw these items away or sell items in decent condition in a garage sale or online for extra cash.
- Choose your moving services wisely and even see if the moving company can modify your plan to suit your needs and financial means.
- See if you can take advantage of any discounts or promotions held by the company.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
While some movers like to offer help towards specific types of moves, others like to help all those in need of relocation assistance. For example, here at A1 we can help nearly anyone with any type of relocation. We have access to the best equipment, technology, help, and tools. Because of our amazing outreach, here is what we have to offer…
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- Apartment Moving
- Heavy Furniture Moves
- Full Packing Services
- Full Service Moving
- Overseas Relocations
- Office Moves
- Automobile, Heavy Equipment, and Cargo Transports
- Residential and Commercial Moves
- Storage Solutions
- Recycling Services and Much More…
Preparing for a Move
Whenever you take the time to prepare for your future relocation, there are certain things you can do to help everyone involved. Doing these tasks will also protect your things and those working to assist your move. They will also ensure that the moving process goes swiftly and successfully along. This is how you can ultimately help prepare for the move…
- Take time to clean your house up. Pick up anything that might get in the way of the movers as they go through your home collecting your stuff.
- There should be a wide enough parking spot or solid ground near the front entrance to your home for the movers to place the truck.
- Keep water, beverages and/or snacks ready for the movers so they perform more efficiently without having to leave.
- Don’t allow for any people or distractions on the day of the move.
- Have every box packed up and everything ready to go as demanded by the moving company’s standards.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com