How To Ship Your Zhongua.
The Zhonguahas been one of the most consistent car brands in the past few decades.
Transporting such a vehicle long distance will require a company that can confidently provide all of the following;
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Different carrier options.
It is important to choose a company that offers as many options as possible. Depending on one’s needs and budget, it is important to understand the options available for the auto transportation process. Perhaps the most important is the choice of carrier. There are two basic types of carriers available in the market.
- Open carriers: These have the vehicle exposed to the elements. Open carriers can be further divided into multi-car and single car open carriers. Single car carriers carry just the one car, but the multi-carriers haul between 3 and ten cars per trip. Many of the multicar carriers that carry more than three vehicles at a time have different loading levels for stacking the vehicles. Since open carriers have the vehicle exposed to the elements, the vehicles loaded on the top level, otherwise called top loading, attract a higher transportation fee than those at the lower levels, because of the risk of damage from debris.
- Enclosed carriers: These have the vehicle completely protected from the elements, but are often more expensive and exclusive. Could be ideal for expensive vehicles or old vintage cars.
Our company has all these types of carriers available to the customers.
Our own equipment.
Not many realize it, but a lot of what goes on in the auto shipment industry is actually controlled by brokers. Many auto shipping companies claim to ship across country, yet they do not have any equipment. All they do is look for business and resell it to the actual transporters, who will then give them a cut of the profits. In cases like this, one cannot know who exactly to hold responsible for their shipments. However, in our company, we have our own equipment, and a wide range as such.
Excellent customer service.
The overall customer judgment on the service provided by an auto transport company depends just as much on the actual car transport as it does on how the company treats the vehicle. Ours is not only a company that ships exceptionally, but one that offers exceptional support during the auto shipping process. We recognize the fact that our customers will likely have questions about the shipping process, especially the first timers. We therefore, are always looking to provide as much information to our customers as possible.
With the technology available today, there is no excuse for failing to provide tracking services. Traditionally, it was norm for companies to give updates on the state of shipments, most of the time via emails. Clients still had the freedom to make calls as often as they saw fit to ask about the state of their shipment. Our company has gone a step further and offers customers the chance to track their shipments and know their exact locations, whether interstate or international. One simply logs into the company website and using their order number, can access the exact location of their shipment.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?