Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Zanesville, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Zanesville Long Distance Moving Companies
Statistics show that the highest percentage of people who move are aged below 40 years. If you are planning a move in or out of Zanesville soon, A-1 Auto Transport, Ohio, is just a phone call away. With customized, flexible and affordable moving services, we provide everything you need for a successful move. We also transport vehicles.
Top house moving tips
Clean your belongings while you pack. Transporting dirty or dusty items will only give you extra work when arranging them at your new home. You can make your work easier by cleaning each item before you move.
Create a checklist. Working with a guide helps to know what to do and when to do it. This way, you won’t spend a lot of time on one task while you have other duties waiting for you.
Pack sooner rather than later. It is never too early to start packing. The process is time-consuming and with so many items that need sorting, the sooner you begin packing the better. Just be sure to find plenty of sturdy boxes and other quality supplies before you start.
Contact your service providers. Utilities need to be set up in advance so that the movers have sufficient time to complete the installation process. Your new home may be lacking some components to make connection possible and the services might take longer. Disconnect some services to prevent bills from accumulating.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hiring a professional moving company is a worthy investment
- Moving may look simple at first, but when you start the planning, you realize there is more than meets the eye. With a lot of logistics and other small details that are just as important, a professional mover will save the day. They use a well-structured system to organize and execute the moving process in a professional manner.
- Savings on the total cost. A DIY move might seem cheaper but it will actually cost you more in the long run. You are likely to hire people who might not have the required skills and will end up damaging most of your stuff. You can, however, save big with professional moving services. From skilled labor to efficiency and convenience, your move will be in safe hands.
- Professional movers use environmentally friendly ways to dispose of boxes and other items that need to be discarded after the move. They make the environment safer and leave your home tidy and ready for settling in. Most companies use plastic containers to have fewer waste materials.
- The only guarantee of compensation you can get is from a professional moving company. They are insured, which implies you will be compensated in case of damage or loss. The movers know this fact and will strive to handle your belongings with utmost care. You can relax with the knowledge that your household items will be delivered intact.
Tips to help you find a reputable moving company
Take into consideration how the movers respond to your queries. A knowledgeable crew is always on point and gives in-depth answers. Observe keenly their equipment and trucks to establish whether they are in good working condition. Their attitude will tell you about the quality of customer service you should expect.
Are they licensed? The state and federal authorities are responsible for giving licenses to local and long distance movers respectively. Check with the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio if you are moving across town. For interstate moves, your mover should have a valid USDOT Number.
Look for movers in the American Moving and Storage Association’s website. Each company undergoes a mandatory annual background check to establish their criminal records. This has helped weed out rogue movers hence protecting the consumers. A ProMover member is legitimate and offers top-level services. They are reliable and in case of a complaint, you can be sure you will be attended to promptly.
- International moves
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Storage units
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
Why hire our company?
At A-1 Auto Transport, every client is valued. Your move will be in the hands of a reliable team who use a hands-on approach to ensure delivery of premium services. We first analyze your needs (including an in-house survey), then develop an optimized moving solution that can easily be implemented. You will be a happy client when the process is complete.
Find out what makes us the best choice for thousands of clients by enlisting our services today. Our toll-free number is 888-509-3213. Get a free quote right away by completing the form at the top of this page.